our secret green club? Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
pixie dust 112 said:
We met a DISer the other day while waiting for turtle talk. A very nice lady and her son from Canada noticed my LGMGPC and my lime green shirt!

Last night we went to MNSSHP and no one came up to us. I was wearing a lime green wig with halloween mickey ears on top! I was like a DISer beacon! Though for sure I'd be noticed by a fellow Limey! :confused3

:rotfl: I met one DISer(she didnt say her username..) and I "saw" another DISer.. I taped a lgmhpc to my pony tail holder.. and I had one on my bag, Teresa made me a shirt that I picked up at Pop, with a huge lime green mickey head on it, and it said eeeyorefan1 on the back. I also had on lime green soffie shorts, and green crocs! :thumbsup2

TOT_Princess_412 said:
I Hope You Are Having A Great Timeprincess:!!!!!!!

Nsalz says she hoped you enjoyed your calamari :furious: :furious: !!!

I've never met a piece of seafood that I didn't like. With the Exception of coconut shrimp, and calamari!

DISUNC said:
I :love:
pbj.gif

Morning all - Happy Saturday!!!

This pic cracked me up - 'cause in my pre-coffee haze the bread looked like a syringe?????? (That would explain a FEW things about DisUnc...) - then I got a grip and figured out the P,B, & J link!

:sunny: :sunny:

Va-bear said:
Morning all - Happy Saturday!!!

This pic cracked me up - 'cause in my pre-coffee haze the bread looked like a syringe?????? (That would explain a FEW things about DisUnc...) - then I got a grip and figured out the P,B, & J link!

:sunny: :sunny:

:rotfl: Mornin Va! :wave2:

pixie dust 112 said:
We met a DISer the other day while waiting for turtle talk. A very nice lady and her son from Canada noticed my LGMGPC and my lime green shirt!

Last night we went to MNSSHP and no one came up to us. I was wearing a lime green wig with halloween mickey ears on top! I was like a DISer beacon! Though for sure I'd be noticed by a fellow Limey! :confused3
Congrats on meeting a Diser- how cool!!! I wish I could see you in that wig!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :goodvibes

Thanks for dropping in and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sunny:

I think I've decided what I'm going to be when I'm older!

A stay at home mom..

Or maybe i'll work off the internet, so I'd be home and able to help my kids all the time.. :confused3

EeyoreFan1 said:
:rotfl: Mornin Va! :wave2:

MORNIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope all is going well Jes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doing anything fun today?! We're off to the park in a bit.

Best Buy told my DH that my computer shipped on 9/22 - so it should be here this weekend or it's LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guilty: Kepp your fingers crossed! (I guess if its lost I DO get a new one - the shippers insurance would pay...) SO glad I dont have much of anything on that hard driive (very new computer.)

Va-bear said:
MORNIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope all is going well Jes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doing anything fun today?! We're off to the park in a bit.

Best Buy told my DH that my computer shipped on 9/22 - so it should be here this weekend or it's LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guilty: Kepp your fingers crossed! (I guess if its lost I DO get a new one - the shippers insurance would pay...) SO glad I dont have much of anything on that hard driive (very new computer.)

Were not doing anything.. Just DISing for me.. :rotfl: I'm gonna run up to Hd later, I'm runnin' low oh Lgmhpc! Oh Geez! Maybe they'll get you a NICEEE computer, and SOON! :grouphug: And how do you LOSE a computer????!!??? :rotfl:

EeyoreFan1 said:
I think I've decided what I'm going to be when I'm older!

A stay at home mom..

Or maybe i'll work off the internet, so I'd be home and able to help my kids all the time.. :confused3

OK - not going to get all "commmunity board" on you - but parents cant protect you all the time....sadly. Part of sending kids to school is book education - but a LOT of it is so they can learn to DEAL in the real world. It really is a way of giving you "help" - it's hard on the child but, belive it or not can be VERY very hard for the parent. It's all for a good cause though - look how nicely you are growing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sunny: :thumbsup2 :sunny:

EeyoreFan1 said:
Were not doing anything.. Just DISing for me.. :rotfl: I'm gonna run up to Hd later, I'm runnin' low oh Lgmhpc! Oh Geez! Maybe they'll get you a NICEEE computer, and SOON! :grouphug: And how do you LOSE a computer????!!??? :rotfl:

Ohhhhh - I need to go to HD too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I need to start stocking up for the meet!! I dont have ANY right now - tapped out by the trip.) Have fun there.

I dont know how they lose a computer either!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: Guess someone saw a "Toshiba" box on the truck and decide that could be a good thing!

EeyoreFan1 said:
:rotfl: Obviously, and same, my last trip took all my Lgmhpc!

Well have fun at HD!!!!! I also like teresas idea - I think I will get some orange and black ones and try to figure out something cool to do for Halloween with them.

Talk to you later!!!!!!!!! :)

pixie dust 112 said:
We are! But we miss you guys!
Yeah...sure you do.... :rolleyes: If you get back on, where did you eat today?

EeyoreFan1 said:
I've never met a piece of seafood that I didn't like. With the Exception of coconut shrimp, and calamari!
:goodvibes Two of my favorites. Let me give you a little back ground. The Pixiedust family got there on Thursday and was going to the Halloween party at MK. One of my favorite things to eat is the calamari at Tony's. I get home Thursday night about 9:00, listen to the messages and it's PixieDust....
"Hey, I think I will order the Calamari, Bye" CLICK....that's it, whole message.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Think she was rubbin' it in? ::yes::

Va-bear said:
Well have fun at HD!!!!! I also like teresas idea - I think I will get some orange and black ones and try to figure out something cool to do for Halloween with them.

Hey VA-Bear...Can't be on much lately...just want you to know Insults misses talkin' to you!!!

Hey all my limey friends. I am here!!!!! In Orlando, Fl. I am in my new apartment about 20 minutes outside Disney. I'm lovin it so far. It doesn't feel real though, it still feels like I have to get up and go home in 6 days.....but I AM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana:

nsalz said:
:goodvibes Two of my favorites. Let me give you a little back ground. The Pixiedust family got there on Thursday and was going to the Halloween party at MK. One of my favorite things to eat is the calamari at Tony's. I get home Thursday night about 9:00, listen to the messages and it's PixieDust....
"Hey, I think I will order the Calamari, Bye" CLICK....that's it, whole message.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Think she was rubbin' it in? ::yes::

:rotfl2: How mean! ;)

Va-bear said:

Me too!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

CrazyforDisney said:
Hey all my limey friends. I am here!!!!! In Orlando, Fl. I am in my new apartment about 20 minutes outside Disney. I'm lovin it so far. It doesn't feel real though, it still feels like I have to get up and go home in 6 days.....but I AM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana:

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter