our secret green club? Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrOakie said:
It's been super busy. I'm loving the cooler weather the past week. We're still looking for someone to run my route when I get moved over to facility manager. We can't seem to find anyone who really wants to work. The last 4 people we've looked at haven't passed their background check. So I don't know when I'll be able to get off my truck.
Bummer. My dh says the same thing. No one wants to work these days they want it all handed to them on a silver platter.

EeyoreFan1 said:
:rotfl: I met one DISer(she didnt say her username..) and I "saw" another DISer.. I taped a lgmhpc to my pony tail holder.. and I had one on my bag, Teresa made me a shirt that I picked up at Pop, with a huge lime green mickey head on it, and it said eeeyorefan1 on the back. I also had on lime green soffie shorts, and green crocs! :thumbsup2

:) yep i thought of my limey friend. Wish we could have hooked up though. We both could have worn our lg crocs for a picture. Jess you have to bring them to the meet and I will bring mine and em's.

EeyoreFan1 said:
I've never met a piece of seafood that I didn't like. With the Exception of coconut shrimp, and calamari!
2 of my favorites!!!!!

crossfamily said:
:) yep i thought of my limey friend. Wish we could have hooked up though. We both could have worn our lg crocs for a picture. Jess you have to bring them to the meet and I will bring mine and em's.

I will! I want a pic of JUSt our 3 gal's lg crocs, for my siggy! :thumbsup2

EeyoreFan1 said:
And how do you LOSE a computer????!!??? :rotfl:
They must of sent it to the Old Key West hotel. THey lost a big LG boogie board TWICE not to mention a case of water!

crossfamily said:
They must of sent it to the Old Key West hotel. THey lost a big LG boogie board TWICE not to mention a case of water!

:eek: OMG!!! LOL!

EeyoreFan1 said:
I think I've decided what I'm going to be when I'm older!

A stay at home mom..

Or maybe i'll work off the internet, so I'd be home and able to help my kids all the time.. :confused3

So spend a week with my family and you will beg to go to colege!!!!!
:worship: Please mom Please send me to colege I don't wanna be like Teresa!!

crossfamily said:
So spend a week with my family and you will beg to go to colege!!!!!
:worship: Please mom Please send me to colege I don't wanna be like Teresa!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I'm going to college, just to say I have, but I think a stay at home mom might be a good thing..I never did well with work.

EeyoreFan1 said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I'm going to college, just to say I have, but I think a stay at home mom might be a good thing..I never did well with work.

You are how old? How can you know what work is? Trust me when you become a stay at home mom you will beg to go find a job. I do everyday!!!!! :lmao:

Ok fellow Limey tripers!!!! Our meet in VA a bunch of us were chatting last night and we decided that we should all use these shirts as our official shirt for the meet.
57626M1.jpg

They are now on sale at Disney shirts order the lg!!!!!!! so you can get one. I will pm this to everyone. Any one complaining TUFF you should have been on last night. LOL

I picked up the paper to make the signs for the hotel doors so I will get on that. Please send me some feed back on this

One more thing for everyone to know :

I added anothere installment to my TR

Latest installment of my TR

pixie dust 112 said:
We met a DISer the other day while waiting for turtle talk. A very nice lady and her son from Canada noticed my LGMGPC and my lime green shirt!

Last night we went to MNSSHP and no one came up to us. I was wearing a lime green wig with halloween mickey ears on top! I was like a DISer beacon! Though for sure I'd be noticed by a fellow Limey! :confused3

That still sounded cool; I'm sure you still had fun. :thumbsup2

EeyoreFan1 said:
I've never met a piece of seafood that I didn't like. With the Exception of coconut shrimp, and calamari!
Wwwhat? Love coconut shrimp. On the infrequent chance that I get to go to Outback Steakhouse that is my whole meal & a salad.

OK we have to go to plan B they are out of lg shirts. GREAT!!! Does someone have a plan B?

EeyoreFan1 said:
I think I've decided what I'm going to be when I'm older!

A stay at home mom..

Or maybe i'll work off the internet, so I'd be home and able to help my kids all the time.. :confused3
Very Smart; even genius like. :thumbsup2

CrazyforDisney said:
Hey all my limey friends. I am here!!!!! In Orlando, Fl. I am in my new apartment about 20 minutes outside Disney. I'm lovin it so far. It doesn't feel real though, it still feels like I have to get up and go home in 6 days.....but I AM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana:
THAT-IS-SO-COOL! That's all I can say. :goodvibes

crossfamily said:
Ok fellow Limey tripers!!!! Our meet in VA a bunch of us were chatting last night and we decided that we should all use these shirts as our official shirt for the meet.
57626M1.jpg

They are now on sale at Disney shirts order the lg!!!!!!! so you can get one. I will pm this to everyone. Any one complaining TUFF you should have been on last night. LOL

I picked up the paper to make the signs for the hotel doors so I will get on that. Please send me some feed back on this

One more thing for everyone to know :

I added anothere installment to my TR

Latest installment of my TR
Just so you know; they are out of XL in Lime Green. I was able to find 2 on ebay though so I snapped those up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter