our secret green club? Part 5a

Status
Not open for further replies.
I needed one last night at my moms.. My mom has a singing and dancing dog that sings something for Valentines Day. Well emmy head bangs to it. she shakes that head back and forth. Its a riot...

YOU do have to get that on tape & send it to the funnest videos show! Then win & we can all go to the world !!

DH won't take me to scary or to him not scarey movies anymore. Went to see Jarassic Park. I jumped, grabbed and squirmed all over the place. Don't do well with scarey supense, or violence to well. He keeps telling me if I listene dto the sound track I could tell something was going to happen. Not me. I get to involved!
tv_horror.gif

:sad2: No comment!!

Ok off to Toys r us and then to my mom's and then to basketball practice.. Go get em Kat!!!

do ya'll have any other planning books besides the passporter? I'm just curious to see what ya'll use. We've got 2 for this year:

The UnOfficial Guide to Walt Disney World​
Birnbaum's 2007 - Walt Disney World - The Official Guide​

and one I loved from last year:

Birnbaum's Walt Disney World - WITHOUT KIDS​

DH won't take me to scary or to him not scarey movies anymore. Went to see Jarassic Park. I jumped, grabbed and squirmed all over the place. Don't do well with scarey supense, or violence to well. He keeps telling me if I listene dto the sound track I could tell something was going to happen. Not me. I get to involved!
tv_horror.gif

I have a "special supense-show blankie" It has tiny holes that the dog created and I can peek thru those when I need to. That last episode of Heros sure had me scream & jump!

do ya'll have any other planning books besides the passporter? I'm just curious to see what ya'll use. We've got 2 for this year:

I have the passporter and the Birnbaum's book but I use the passporter more. Pretty much the same info but the passporter has more in it.

I use these two the most often :) ]

I have a "special supense-show blankie" It has tiny holes that the dog created and I can peek thru those when I need to. That last episode of Heros sure had me scream & jump!

Scary movies and shows tend to bore me so we don't usually watch them here. Now if it is a scary comedy like Beetlejuice or High Spirits I love them :rotfl:

I have the passporter and the Birnbaum's book but I use the passporter more. Pretty much the same info but the passporter has more in it.

Do you think it would be worth it to get the Passporter too? or just a waste of money since we have the other two books? Kim and I aren't much into scrapbooking, so I don't know if the passporter would be worth it.

Do you think it would be worth it to get the Passporter too? or just a waste of money since we have the other two books? Kim and I aren't much into scrapbooking, so I don't know if the passporter would be worth it.

That would totally be up to you. If you want to look at one Barnes and Noble usually has atleast one or two in stock. That is how I made my decision on whether to get one or not. Plus it has places that you can write down your reservation info, Dining plans and save receipts or other paperwork you need to keep. I have the deluxe which comes in a leather 3 ring binder.

That would totally be up to you. If you want to look at one Barnes and Noble usually has atleast one or two in stock. That is how I made my decision on whether to get one or not. Plus it has places that you can write down your reservation info, Dining plans and save receipts or other paperwork you need to keep. I have the deluxe which comes in a leather 3 ring binder.

They had one at the College & I-10 Barnes & Noble store when we went out to lunch a few Sundays ago. If we go out that way again this weekend, we'll look at it again and see what Kim says.

We are talking about the boy parts in HS Musical right??? if so Use to because my DD has lent it out (the boys sing some of the best parts)

Well the problem is Ronnie and Anthony, T's 10yo boy, are going out to hunt for the hot girls at Disney cause Ant thinks the ones in HS Musical are hot. And then he (Ronnie) isn't into or letting us be into the boy parts?:confused3

:teeth: As long as we don't have to start doing this with your posts...
sblackout.jpg
and
mblackout.jpg
is
mblackout.jpg
but
lblackout.jpg
then
mblackout.jpg
. Haa Haa

I cringed scared: just thinking about what this could have been. :rolleyes1 :teeth:

Man you were suppose to highlight it not block it all out!! Meany!!:headache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter