our secret green club? Part 5a

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I could come over with some "cold ones" and it would all be good right??
8_9_211.gif

:thumbsup2

Here's some wish'in for ya...
Hope KiKi gets the job. Hope KiKi gets the job. Hope KiKi gets the job. Hope KiKi gets the job. Hope KiKi gets the job. Hope KiKi gets the job. Hope KiKi gets the job.

Thank you. I need all the pixie dust I can get. I even have some Tink items for my desk here at the house coming in a few days :thumbsup2 as well as a Tink figure sitting up on top of my cabinet in my room ;) :rotfl:

I got mine over the weekend!!!!:thumbsup2 Very cool! (THe only bad thing is I didnt realize they'd have names....so its all in my name - the boys and my DH have a different last night...so in 6 months I'll do more in their name.)

Kim is going to get a set of maps too. She used her parents address to order. They live about 15 minutes from us.

Thank you. I need all the pixie dust I can get. I even have some Tink items for my desk here at the house coming in a few days :thumbsup2 as well as a Tink figure sitting up on top of my cabinet in my room ;) :rotfl:

I will keep my paws crossed for you - too hard to cross my fingers!!! I know you'll get it - bears have ESP!!!!

Hmmmm, if you are interested they have some tink socks on clearance at the disneystore outlet. Was buying a few things yesterday, and saw those in the clearance section.:thumbsup2

Good morning everyone. I got to come home a little bit early today. Feels nice to be home by noon.:goodvibes When I checked the mail as I drove up, I had a disney gift waiting for me. I ordered the free customized maps from Disney. They look AWESOME!!! Has anyone else seen them?
HIYA MrOakie !!!! yea aren't they soo Cool!!!!!

Ah, don't self yourself short Hugh. Even seen your qualifications, and I'd say you are quite qualified.:thumbsup2 :rolleyes1

If I'm qualified that means you're double qualified!!!!!:laughing: ...oh, I've been hanging around my 7 year old WAY too much!!!

Hee hee. I can picture your car with its own electric blanket on the windows to keep them clear. I do think they make those though... here is one sit to keep you warm in the car!http://www.heatedcarblanket.com/?gclid=CJLT3vmw6okCFSoIFQodbEulKw and the stuff is on sale! the page before is good to! Or even cheaper, a hot water bottle on it to deforst or melt quicker?!:confused3

I NEED about all of those things! When we take Ben to for from college and then back the same day we spend 2 hours in car about 2 hours there with him and then another 2 hours on way home. By the time we have been in car about 30 minutes on way home I have passed out and John is trying hard to stay awake.

SO here comes the trouble .. He turns heat down to stay awake ... I turn it up to stay warm ... over & over & over. so a plug in blankie YUMMY :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter