our secret green club? Part 5a

Status
Not open for further replies.
::yes:: now do I seem like the type to do that ::yes:: I mean wouldn't that be wrong ::yes:: and taking advantage of someone who looks like Homer Simpson????:rotfl: :rotfl:

doh.gif
homersimpson.gif
Why not?

We stayed at the cabins & loved it. Say hello to Chip & Dale for us. One of them got down on his knee and proposed to my mommy at the campfire. :love: Not sure if she ever gave him an answer, but he could've been my new daddy! :woohoo:

Did he have a reddish brown nose or a black nose. Dale is the one with the reddish brown and Chip has the black nose :thumbsup2

Looks pretty good eh? (ever since someone told us how to get smilies I have been shamelessly stealing them all over the place)

John has promised to make "gehetti & meatballs plus garlic bread. Then for dessert a chocolate malted milkshake.
I am still so down that he hopes my fav food might help. Also promises to take me out to a movie with POPCORN tomorrow night.

Must want to help me eh? :hug:

That is so sweet of him. Boy I envy you the "gehetti & meatballs" I haven't been able to have that in a long time thanks to my allergy to tomatoes :sad1:

Hi, I seen the title of this thread and it interested me :) I am wondering if you guys know about the Fockers? I see some of you have "respect the green" I am guessing that is for the lgmhpc from HD... We should get together! :grouphug: We have a thread "When you see other Dissers at the parks..." I just don't want to Fock anyone at Disney, and they think I am nutts! Come check it out!:flower3: jen

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1188048

Oh my goodness !!!!

NO WAY really ???

Yes ma'am Just go to google type in "christmas story leg lamp" and you will be surprised by the # of choices you have. Everything from a tree ornament to a nite light all the way up to one that cost over $300.00 :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Tell me why?

Are you allergic to bananas like my baby girl??

Yep, I am allergic to them as well as chicken, fish, tomatoes, rootbeer, pollen and mold. Oh and since I am allergic to banana's I have to stay away from kiwi, plantains and kumquats too because they are related to each other :sad2:

Hi, I seen the title of this thread and it interested me :) I am wondering if you guys know about the Fockers? I see some of you have "respect the green" I am guessing that is for the lgmhpc from HD... We should get together! :grouphug: We have a thread "When you see other Dissers at the parks..." I just don't want to Fock anyone at Disney, and they think I am nutts! Come check it out!:flower3: jen

Already a member here :thumbsup2 I just haven't been over there in a while

Yes ma'am Just go to google type in "christmas story leg lamp" and you will be surprised by the # of choices you have. Everything from a tree ornament to a nite light all the way up to one that cost over $300.00 :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

OMG :eek: I wonder who would be so big a fan of that movie as to pay over $300 for a lamp

Hey look gang FRESH BLOOD :lmao: No wait don't run.

:welcome: come and join our party:

We are know to be terribly crazy at times
crazy-1.gif

But generally we are
yahoo.gif

Hi! Welcome to the party!:dance3: I am aware of all the focking that's been going on-- its a cool idea! :thumbsup2 Do ya'll know about the secret handshake? You have to have over 500 posts & then pm Disunc about it.

Yep, I am allergic to them as well as chicken, fish, tomatoes, rootbeer, pollen and mold. Oh and since I am allergic to banana's I have to stay away from kiwi, plantains and kumquats too because they are related to each other :sad2:

Emily would starve if she had those also since you would haffa add ALL pork products. Oh and don't forget she hates beef unless it is ground. She can have chicken only if we don't over do it.

ROOTBEER?? :drinking1 Emily & John would DIE :rotfl2:
We are very worried that she is going to Italy and all of her food allergies have not been pegged down yet. She is taking 4 epi-pens with her and of course wearing her medilert thing.

We found the NEATEST one on their site. It is brand new. A necklace that has blue & black beads and two yin-yangs as well. She actually LIKES to weat this one (others she sorta "looses" on purpose)

Emily would starve if she had those also since you would haffa add ALL pork products. Oh and don't forget she hates beef unless it is ground. She can have chicken only if we don't over do it.

ROOTBEER?? :drinking1 Emily & John would DIE :rotfl2:
We are very worried that she is going to Italy and all of her food allergies have not been pegged down yet. She is taking 4 epi-pens with her and of course wearing her medilert thing.

We found the NEATEST one on their site. It is brand new. A necklace that has blue & black beads and two yin-yangs as well. She actually LIKES to weat this one (others she sorta "looses" on purpose)

Oh that sounds great. Can you get me a link to the site?

I just figured it up. I have to post 137 times before LizzY posts again in order to tie with her. But I have passed ToT by 49 and still counting :rotfl:

wow...that was way to many posts......ok I am done...off to bed I go.
Have a great ummmmm what day is it...Wednesday !!(yes I just asked my kids :rolleyes:) I really need to get a day job :lmao:

And work the night job too?! Who do you thing you are?ME???:lmao:

Don't feel like you are alone... I was curled up on the heater vent with a blanket over me. I had the chills so bad last night...

A good note my kids slept 5 straight hours last night. I feel like I slept for 6 years...

Isn't sleep great!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter