our secret green club? Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was snowing earlier today then turned to sleet. I don't think its doing anything right now, but I think we're supposed to get more of something. :confused3

I don't trust any of the weathermen anymore...I just look out the window.... it seems more accurate.:rolleyes:

Danielles_birthday_8_13_20031.jpg

Happy20Birthday20Virginia11.jpg

How sweet of you to whip of some cakes for their birthdays!!!! :goodvibes (way to make the rest of us look bad woman!):mad: :lmao:

Ohhhh....pretty!!!! Thanks!!! (Is that a tombstone on mine!:scared1: :confused3 ) (I _AM_ feeling pretty old these days....my 4yo asked me today if I was older than 100?!)

OMG, I'm sorry VA, but you just quacked me up!!!! Tell your ds you're not old, you're in your prime!:cool1: I didn't notice the tombstone look til you said something-- you is funny!

:lmao:

I am bored so what else is there to do but work on my passporter... My little ones each have a pad of paper and a pencil so they feel special and I can try and relax.. I have such a headache....

All our snow is just about gone now PD it was almost 50 this past week a couple of days so most of its gone now all we have is ice out there right now.. Hopefully that will melt soon too...

Hope your headache is gone! :goodvibes I was writing in my passporter earllier too!:)

Hello Stranger! Hope you can make it in August!

Howdy! Yes, I heard you were on the list!! I am really missing you guys but I have to watch myself on these boards or I will become addicted...again!! Watch, we all get together at WDW and have NOTHING to say to each other in person!!!

LizzY is really hoping that the schol budget doesn't pass so that they cancel band camp!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I've never voted no for a school budget, because if the budget doesn't pass all that is really cut is the extracurriclar activities. Winnie would be lost without her school sports! LizzY wants to play with your kids at the pool!

That LizzY is sooo sweet, always thinking of others!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter