our secret green club? Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! Look who's back! Hi HRH!

Hi Sweetie! How are you and your lovely daughter doin'? I thought of her on our trip to WDW in December. POTC was down BOTH days we were at the MK, and I wondered what LiZZy would have done??!

Hope everyone is doing well.

You would never make it in our house growing up then. Money was always tight when we were growing up, so we always improvised. I learned to cook by watching my mom. Best thing I make (I think) is home made sausage gravy for biscuits and gravy. I used to make home made biscuits too, but now its too easy to open up a bag of schwan's biscuits. Anyway, each pan of sausage gravy is a little bit different from the one before.

My dh loves that!

Howdy! Yes, I heard you were on the list!! I am really missing you guys but I have to watch myself on these boards or I will become addicted...again!! Watch, we all get together at WFD and have NOTHING to say to each other in person!!!

:lmao: :lmao: I wondered about that when a few of us met here in Richmond.... wasnt a problem..... but it was bad that I didnt bring my laptop for after dinner fun!!!

Nice to see ya HRH !!! Will it work if you give yourself limits...like "only 1 hour a day" or 9-10pm only? Just an idea - we miss you!:)

I don't trust any of the weathermen anymore...I just look out the window.... it seems more accurate.:rolleyes:

That's about right!:thumbsup2 Of course ds told me again the other day he's either gonna be a meteorologist or an electricious (electrician) when he grows up! :lmao:

Maybe he will be an electricious meteorologist!?!?! :lmao: Will that mean he's HOT STUFF!:confused3

Hi Sweetie! How are you and your lovely daughter doin'? I thought of her on our trip to WDW in December. POTC was down BOTH days we were at the MK, and I wondered what LiZZy would have done??!

Hope everyone is doing well.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: LizzY says she would have gone psycho on their :eeyore: :eeyore:

Howdy! Yes, I heard you were on the list!! I am really missing you guys but I have to watch myself on these boards or I will become addicted...again!! Watch, we all get together at WDW and have NOTHING to say to each other in person!!!

That's where the lap tops come in handy! You need to go read the TR about when the LIMEYS invaded Richmond. Pictures of our PEEPs sitting together on their :surfweb: all "talking " to each other !!:lmao:

....so you guys like your paassporter....do you write in pencil in case something changes? I keep wondering if I'd use it, if I got one....

NO, so hopefully I won't need to break out the white out! Tomorrow is the day I get to make my AP's :-)teeth:) for the BBQ!:cool1: Still planning the rest of the time.

:lmao: :lmao: I wondered about that when a few of us met here in Richmond.... wasnt a problem..... but it was bad that I didnt bring my laptop for after dinner fun!!!

Nice to see ya HRH !!! Will it work if you give yourself limits...like "only 1 hour a day" or 9-10pm only? Just an idea - we miss you!:)

Thanks...I had a feeling someone might "quote" me before I got to my edit button. Of course, I didn't mean WFD, I meant WDW....What the heck would WFD mean? Any ideas? It's nice to be back...I'll pop in once in a while. I have been keeping in touch with my Michigan gal, Teresa...She lived in a city that is about 5 miles from the one I grew up in....
I sure don't miss that snow...today it was up to about 65 and yesterday, too. The worst I get here is a little frost on my windshield occasionally if I park in the shade overnight.

Please tell me someone else cleaned up after dinner!

I want YOUUUUUUUUUU to be my sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My DH did some cleaning...now hes puttng little cub to bed...plenty more cleaning left for us both..... But, we do have PIE for after cleaning rewards !!

Thanks...I had a feeling someone might "quote" me before I got to my edit button. Of course, I didn't mean WFD, I meant WDW....What the heck would WFD mean? Any ideas? It's nice to be back...I'll pop in once in a while. I have been keeping in touch with my Michigan gal, Teresa...She lived in a city that is about 5 miles from the one I grew up in....
I sure don't miss that snow...today it was up to about 65 and yesterday, too. The worst I get here is a little frost on my windshield occasionally if I park in the shade overnight.

Wow, we finally got as high as 50 the other day. I'm not sure what the temperature was yesterday or today, but I did think it was too warm for snow. Guess not!:confused3

I want YOUUUUUUUUUU to be my sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My DH did some cleaning...now hes puttng little cub to bed...plenty more cleaning left for us both..... But, we do have PIE for after cleaning rewards !!

I guess PIE can make cleaning worth it. Hope you & Danielle both had great birthdays!

NO, so hopefully I won't need to break out the white out! Tomorrow is the day I get to make my AP's :-)teeth:) for the BBQ!:cool1: Still planning the rest of the time.

I emailed my travel agent to book the BBQ as soon as possible!!!!!!!!:cool1: (I'm SO getting into this travel agent thing.....didnt think I'd like it...but i do! Its so easy to just say "book chef mickeys for me...")

aww....VA, I can't believe you had to cook and clean on your birthday....doesn't anyone in your family know about the birthday law?
You know....they one that states you don't have to do ANYTHING on your birthday???

I emailed my travel agent to book the BBQ as soon as possible!!!!!!!!:cool1: (I'm SO getting into this travel agent thing.....didnt think I'd like it...but i do! Its so easy to just say "book chef mickeys for me...")

I thought about it, but I don't really know anyone. We used to have one that was a friend of the family, but I do like everything coming to me instead of through them. Makes me feel important. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter