our secret green club? Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsalz

A little bit of magic goes a long way<br><font col
OK....ATTENTION ALL FELLOW GREEN CLUB MEMBERS and I MEAN ALL OF YOU!!!! TOT and I would like to send you postcards from the world. If you would like one, please PM your address. If you already have PMed your address from Christmas, please do it again. As most of you know our Christmas quickly went :crazy: and I became unorganized and need to make my list all over again.!!!TOT is very excited about sending you cards..... :love:

4 days til the muthaland!:cool1: Maybe I should start a pre trip report!:lmao:

OK....ATTENTION ALL FELLOW GREEN CLUB MEMBERS and I MEAN ALL OF YOU!!!! TOT and I would like to send you postcards from the world. If you would like one, please PM your address. If you already have PMed your address from Christmas, please do it again. As most of you know our Christmas quickly went :crazy: and I became unorganized and need to make my list all over again.!!!TOT is very excited about sending you cards..... :love:

OOOO! WIll you send me one?:teeth:

We lucked out. We're staying an extra day. By coming home Tuesday instead of Monday, my family is saving $500.00. Of course it does mean an extra day with MIL...Oh man I am so stupid. It obviuosly would have been worth 500 to leave a day earlier!:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You are paying one way or another.;)

Hey...I was the 48,000 post:banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

I think I will do a report this time to...KAW, I will try to make sure I don't buy ink at the same place as Pixie.

Look who we seen on Saturday
b010.jpg

Yahooo!!1 You are on when I am and I see you!! Isn't that so exciting!!!!

Looking at flights again. I can get 4 of us to Orlando for less than 800 if I book Airtran now. May do the kids and I now and let Chip swing for a bit. What do you think?

And should I book flying in Thur or Friday, and hit the park running the day ager? If I fly AT, I can get to Orlando about 3:30 andthen Disney about 5. If I stay off and hit the 1st thing in the morning....But no magical express or car... hmmmm?

Excellent price! I would jump on it :thumbsup2

About car ?? even on-site we always like to have one but that is just us

I bet I still have more than you do...! (say that in a sing songy voice!) And I bet I snatch a number of them also. I need to get my stuff all straight in photobucket. I have to keep moving things around cause the albums are getting to big. I do stuff by A,b, c's and I have some single letter albums now:scared1:

Sure what is this? a smilie contest? we know you are the queen.

I am having trouble getting mine all mixed up too, I think I have them set up in separate places but then the next day i have nimble-brain and i forget just where they are :confused3

4 days til the muthaland!:cool1: Maybe I should start a pre trip report!:lmao:
great i was just eating popcorn:: and i almost choked on it.. Thanks..:teeth:
Hey...I was the 48,000 post:banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

I think I will do a report this time to...KAW, I will try to make sure I don't buy ink at the same place as Pixie.

:yay: :yay: :yay: 48,000 Way to go... Yes take notes so you can do a mother/daughter tr too... Got that TOT!!!!

Once you pay to get in DQ everything is free. There are some pay stuff, but nothing that you HAVE to have type stuff. All the games are free, as well as the attractions. Food is obviously not free.

So now, if you want to go, why not just book and go? Aside from $ of course! I think we all have that problem :rotfl:

Oh Yeah! Looked at 9 nights at Pop from 8/24 - 9/2. 2755 + airfare. I NEED free dining. COurse I don't need to keep up with you guys, DQ or water parks, but I WANT to! ACK!!!

Guess who I just passed with this post!!!:cool1:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 47,969
User Name Posts
stinkerbelle's mom 5,264
crossfamily 3,403
katlas&kids 3,403

hee hee, at least I am 2nd for a short time! Mary, don't you need some time away from the DIS? Like maybe a week?:lmao:

You think a week would do it? only if you sat here for 24-7

computer3.gif

Um, that really depends. I get bored pretty quick with it, but my DS loves it. He is very into video games and stuff. On the first level there are interacrive things you can do as a group, but maybe like 4 things, and that I do enjoy, but after doing each one twice, I'm done. Then there are a few more things on the 2nd level that are cool, and throughout a few here and there that I like (maybe an hour or 2 worth of things I like) On one level there are arcade style video games, which are OK, but like I said, I'm not very into it. I play the ones that are hard to find, from the 80s and such Pac Man, Mr. Do. Things like that. For the money for me...not worth it. To pass the time, and make DS happy worth every penny. I usually do DQ on an off day, when I'm not doing the parks. If it was taking away a park day, I would NEVER do it :rotfl:

So are we saying that LizzY might be old enough to handle our kids with ToTP's & Brandon's help while we enjoy :laundy: in DTD that eve? Or did we NOT say that?!:rolleyes1

I didnt' change the answer when i forwarded it on to all of you... Sorry. I am an apple though.. So true about me... Really scarry...:rotfl2: :rotfl2: kat you are right about you too...:rotfl2:

Sure i didn't get the email <sniff> want my answer here?

:confused3 How will this help me?

We would be rid of Ant, Jeff, P89's son, Brandon, ToT P.... there are more but i forget who. And take the little ones to VA and put them in child care!!! Doesn't her resort have that for the younger kids?:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter