our secret green club? Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man - dont flights drive you nuts?!!!! If I can go one day earlier and then come back one day earlier my flights will be about 300.00 less!!! I am trying to see if I can make that change now. Airtrans "deals" are mcuh better w/ just that one day difference :confused3

But if you buy Air Tran the tickets are non refundable. If I hang around for Southwest to extend their flight dates, if I don't get to go I can get credit on my account for tickets.

Edited cause :
Customers not sure of which flight they may want also have the option of placing unused airfare in a credit file for one year from the date of the original itinerary booking, for a fee of $60.Reservations must be cancelled at least one hour prior to departure, and there is a $60 fee per passenger to cancel a reservation. The remaining balance will be placed in a credit file, which may be used for future bookings for up to one year from the date of the original booking. Failure to cancel reservations one hour prior to departure will result in the forfeiture of airfare.

Well I guess it wouldn't be worth the $$$ for me then. Now if you told me it would make my kids miserable it might be worth it as some sort of pay back!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kids = yeah!!! ... Parents = miserable... No contest there on ways to save money!:laughing:

But if you get the water parks & more and go more thn once, then DQ is included.:confused3 Oh, well. I can still change stuff & dream!

HEY NSALZ

You made a big milestone

cheerleader3.gif
milestone1.gif
cheerleader3.gif

Sure what is this? a smilie contest? we know you are the queen.

I am having trouble getting mine all mixed up too, I think I have them set up in separate places but then the next day i have nimble-brain and i forget just where they are :confused3

PM'd you

But if you buy Air Tran the tickets are non refundable. If I hang around for Southwest to extend their flight dates, if I don't get to go I can get credit on my account for tickets.

Edited cause :
Customers not sure of which flight they may want also have the option of placing unused airfare in a credit file for one year from the date of the original itinerary booking, for a fee of $60.Reservations must be cancelled at least one hour prior to departure, and there is a $60 fee per passenger to cancel a reservation. The remaining balance will be placed in a credit file, which may be used for future bookings for up to one year from the date of the original booking. Failure to cancel reservations one hour prior to departure will result in the forfeiture of airfare.

Oh, you scared me Kat!!!! So, I looked it up on the Airtran site...policy is jsut the same - whew! :goodvibes

Cancellation Policy

To cancel a reservation, please call AirTran Airways Reservations at 800-AIR-TRAN or 678-254-7999 in Atlanta. Reservations must be cancelled at least one hour prior to departure, and there is a $60 fee per passenger to cancel a reservation. The remaining balance will be placed in a credit file, which may be used for future bookings for up to one year from the date of the original booking. Failure to cancel reservations one hour prior to departure will result in the forfeiture of airfare.

Oh, you scared me Kat!!!! So, I looked it up on the Airtran site...policy is jsut the same - whew! :goodvibes

Cancellation Policy

To cancel a reservation, please call AirTran Airways Reservations at 800-AIR-TRAN or 678-254-7999 in Atlanta. Reservations must be cancelled at least one hour prior to departure, and there is a $60 fee per passenger to cancel a reservation. The remaining balance will be placed in a credit file, which may be used for future bookings for up to one year from the date of the original booking. Failure to cancel reservations one hour prior to departure will result in the forfeiture of airfare.

yes but does SW charge $60.00 to put it on credit? That was AirTran's policy I posted. Not SW's

Yes please. I didn't forward the thing, just posted it here. I don't have everyones addy yet and didnt' want to leave any out, pear that I am!!:rotfl:

Ok here is me

COCONUT - The coconut lover is a serious, very thoughtful and
Contemplative person. Though you enjoy socializing, you are particular
about the company you keep. You tend to be stubborn but not necessarily
foolhardy. Shrewd, quick-witted and alert, you ensure that you are
right on top of any given scenario, especially at work. You need a
partner with brains, and while passion is important it certainly isn't
everything for you.

and boy is it on the nose.

We would be rid of Ant, Jeff, P89's son, Brandon, ToT P.... there are more but i forget who. And take the little ones to VA and put them in child care!!! Doesn't her resort have that for the younger kids?:rolleyes1

Out of both children, I would prefer to keep the older one. He gives me grief, but he is loads of fun. Not to mention, EXTREMELY self sufficient. As a matter of fact, if I stuck him someplace like with a sitter or something, he would beg me hours on end, to be left alone, and even watch the littler one. :lmao: Honestly, he watches her better than some people I have hired.

OK....ATTENTION ALL FELLOW GREEN CLUB MEMBERS and I MEAN ALL OF YOU!!!! TOT and I would like to send you postcards from the world. If you would like one, please PM your address. If you already have PMed your address from Christmas, please do it again. As most of you know our Christmas quickly went :crazy: and I became unorganized and need to make my list all over again.!!!TOT is very excited about sending you cards..... :love:

u no mine:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter