our secret green club? Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look who we seen on Saturday
b010.jpg

Awwww.....:goodvibes ...that is VERY sweet!!!:thumbsup2

We would be rid of Ant, Jeff, P89's son, Brandon, ToT P.... there are more but i forget who. And take the little ones to VA and put them in child care!!! Doesn't her resort have that for the younger kids?:rolleyes1

I dont think POR has that.....when we stayed at Wilderness Lodge last year it did - guess all of the deluxes do.

I think it would be cool to pick one of the bars at one of the deluxes and sta a couple of hours one night....could use the in-house day-care for that time, which would make it more reasonable.

But, why are we even discussing it - isnt Rer watching them all?:confused3

yes but does SW charge $60.00 to put it on credit? That was AirTran's policy I posted. Not SW's

Oh ok, that makes sense now - sorry for the confusion. Hmm....its not the best cancellation policy ever...and SW doesnt fly to Orlando fomr RIC anyway. And we got a HECK of a deal on Airtran - I JUST booked it!!!!!! I did end up having to change my dates by one day - leaving one day earlier and coming back one day later. That one change saved us over 300.00 - still is the same number of days! (Airtran is cheapest when flying on Tues, Weds, and Sat....:confused3 )

Hopefully, you can decide on something soon too! (I hadnt planned to do it this soon - but when the sale showed up today and I ran it thru I knew I, most likely, wouldnt find better - nice to have it settled.)

Now to pray for free-dining!!

I couldn't pick one, so I was apple first then pineapple. I didn't read it until after I picked it. But I was both. :lmao: Those are the only 2 fruits that I like.

:lmao: I thought I was the only one. I couldn't decide between the pear and the cherries. For some reason black grapes jumped out at me?!?!?!:confused3 Does that mean that I have multiple personalities or something?!?!?:eek: :upsidedow

Um, that really depends. I get bored pretty quick with it, but my DS loves it. He is very into video games and stuff. On the first level there are interacrive things you can do as a group, but maybe like 4 things, and that I do enjoy, but after doing each one twice, I'm done. Then there are a few more things on the 2nd level that are cool, and throughout a few here and there that I like (maybe an hour or 2 worth of things I like) On one level there are arcade style video games, which are OK, but like I said, I'm not very into it. I play the ones that are hard to find, from the 80s and such Pac Man, Mr. Do. Things like that. For the money for me...not worth it. To pass the time, and make DS happy worth every penny. I usually do DQ on an off day, when I'm not doing the parks. If it was taking away a park day, I would NEVER do it :rotfl:

If anyone wants to go Sat. 8/25 around 10 a.m. dh and ds will probably be there for atleast 2 hrs. Stinkerbelle has an appointment at the BBB! princess:

OK....ATTENTION ALL FELLOW GREEN CLUB MEMBERS and I MEAN ALL OF YOU!!!! TOT and I would like to send you postcards from the world. If you would like one, please PM your address. If you already have PMed your address from Christmas, please do it again. As most of you know our Christmas quickly went :crazy: and I became unorganized and need to make my list all over again.!!!TOT is very excited about sending you cards..... :love:

That is sooo thoughtful of ya'll! Just pm'd ya! :hug:

OK....ATTENTION ALL FELLOW GREEN CLUB MEMBERS and I MEAN ALL OF YOU!!!! TOT and I would like to send you postcards from the world. If you would like one, please PM your address. If you already have PMed your address from Christmas, please do it again. As most of you know our Christmas quickly went :crazy: and I became unorganized and need to make my list all over again.!!!TOT is very excited about sending you cards..... :love:

CONGRATULATIONS ON 48000!!!!

See no good deed goes unrewarded!!!:dance3: :yay: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo:

Oh Yeah! Looked at 9 nights at Pop from 8/24 - 9/2. 2755 + airfare. I NEED free dining. COurse I don't need to keep up with you guys, DQ or water parks, but I WANT to! ACK!!!

GET THOSE TAXES DONE WOMAN!!!!

Is that LOUD enough for ya? :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter