our secret green club? Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we saying that LizzY might be old enough to handle our kids with ToTP's & Brandon's help while we enjoy :laundy: in DTD that eve? Or did we NOT say that?!:rolleyes1

Yeah right, Brandon's a guy-- he's gonna be watching the games, LizzY's gonna be watching Brandon and Tot's gonna be watching them to report back to us! Where does that leave the rest of the kids? :lmao:

We would be rid of Ant, Jeff, P89's son, Brandon, ToT P.... there are more but i forget who. And take the little ones to VA and put them in child care!!! Doesn't her resort have that for the younger kids?:rolleyes1

Brandon's too old and Kailani's too young!:confused3

Oh Yeah! Looked at 9 nights at Pop from 8/24 - 9/2. 2755 + airfare. I NEED free dining. COurse I don't need to keep up with you guys, DQ or water parks, but I WANT to! ACK!!!

Free dining is expected to start the 26th of August and end the 22nd of September. You will be able to qualify because it extends 10 days either way. However, if its the price you are worried about...why stay 9 nights? I only stay there 6 nights and get the 5 day park hopper. What more do you seriously need? Of course its nice to have it, but there is no need to have more. 1 day for each park, and then an extra day to play 'clean up' Splitting the days up half day in the am, then another park in the PM. Trust me, more than enough time to see everything. Been doing it like that for YEARS. "If" we can go during the free dining, we are keeping the 5 day ticket, and adding 2 nights on to it. I'll use the days in between to go to DTD and the Boardwalk and such. Also, if you don't do dining, it might end up being cheaper. Do you HAVE to eat TS every night? In the past before the DP, DH and DS would grab CS meals and I would eat somewhere with real plates, since I have a thing against paper plates and such. You can do your trip much cheaper than what you have been quoted.

Look who we seen on Saturday
b010.jpg

Great picture!

So are we saying that LizzY might be old enough to handle our kids with ToTP's & Brandon's help while we enjoy :laundy: in DTD that eve? Or did we NOT say that?!:rolleyes1

Actually, she was talking about Winnie. LizzY at a pool?:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: not a chance!

I dont think POR has that.....when we stayed at Wilderness Lodge last year it did - guess all of the deluxes do.

I think it would be cool to pick one of the bars at one of the deluxes and sta a couple of hours one night....could use the in-house day-care for that time, which would make it more reasonable.

But, why are we even discussing it - isnt Rer watching them all?:confused3

::yes::

Man PD you sure were up early today.... Hope your day started better than mine.. I woke up to Nick coughing so hard that he puked in my bed all over all my stuff..:scared1: Now he is all better now (this was at 6am) and I am dead tired..:rotfl2: Oh well at least now I have an excuse to go buy new pillows..:teeth:

Man PD you sure were up early today.... Hope your day started better than mine.. I woke up to Nick coughing so hard that he puked in my bed all over all my stuff..:scared1: Now he is all better now (this was at 6am) and I am dead tired..:rotfl2: Oh well at least now I have an excuse to go buy new pillows..:teeth:

I just looked at your ticker...wow 13 days. :scared1: I guess I should clean the house, and scrub the walls huh!

Oh please don't then when I release my kids you won't know when they make a mess...:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I like the house to be at least presentable, because of FIL's room. Not to mention there is crap all on the front and back lawns that should be picked up. And unless, I can get more motivation, you'll be in a half done room. But I did have a question for you. Since you are raiding Laci's new room, her toys are still in the toy room connected to the living room, if by chance I do finish the room in time, can I move some of her toys into that room? Its a small room, I won't move all of them in so this way if you are sleeping she will play with the stuff out here, but, I was going to move in her dresser, TV, VCR/DVD player, and a few of her toys so I can make room out here. Her bed will stay in my room, since it has a place there already. But would that be ok?

I just looked at your ticker...wow 13 days. :scared1: I guess I should clean the house, and scrub the walls huh!

:banana: how many days til NYC? (hey, I'm tired and I can't think right now )

and what day did ya'll plan on going to the outlets?

great i was just eating popcorn:: and i almost choked on it.. Thanks..:teeth:

:yay: :yay: :yay: 48,000 Way to go... Yes take notes so you can do a mother/daughter tr too... Got that TOT!!!!

I will tell TOT..she will be better at taking notes than me anyway. Ms. TOT is going on a class trip today. This is the advantages of only being a couple of hours from NYC....she is going to see LION KING on Broadway...She's a Lucky Ducky!!!!! Tried to be a chaparone, but not enough room on the buses.

She's not that young! :rotfl:

Yes, but younger than you....:teeth:

Good Morning everyone...thank you for the addresses. :love: TOT and I are very excited!

Teresa - those kids are just so adorable. My girls always loved the bunny from afar, but wouldn't get their picture taken.

EWWWW.... I hate when they do that.....:sad2:

I hope he's feeling better:hug:

Yikes! :scared: Sorry to hear that, hope he's feeling better! Hope you enjoy your mini shopping spree! :goodvibes

I will tell TOT..she will be better at taking notes than me anyway. Ms. TOT is going on a class trip today. This is the advantages of only being a couple of hours from NYC....she is going to see LION KING on Broadway...She's a Lucky Ducky!!!!! Tried to be a chaparone, but not enough room on the buses.

Wow, great trip--she is a Lucky Ducky!!!:banana: :yay: :dance3:

Good Morning PEEPs!

Just a little late posting today. I didn't hear my alarm so I overslept. I decided to play hookey since I would be leaving early to go to the dentist anyway :scared: . Hope ya'll have a great day.:dance3:

I like the house to be at least presentable, because of FIL's room. Not to mention there is crap all on the front and back lawns that should be picked up. And unless, I can get more motivation, you'll be in a half done room. But I did have a question for you. Since you are raiding Laci's new room, her toys are still in the toy room connected to the living room, if by chance I do finish the room in time, can I move some of her toys into that room? Its a small room, I won't move all of them in so this way if you are sleeping she will play with the stuff out here, but, I was going to move in her dresser, TV, VCR/DVD player, and a few of her toys so I can make room out here. Her bed will stay in my room, since it has a place there already. But would that be ok?
hey as long as there is a place to sleep i already sleep with lots of dolls so i will feel at home.. LOL

Yes, but younger than you....:teeth:

Good Morning everyone...thank you for the addresses. :love: TOT and I are very excited!

Teresa - those kids are just so adorable. My girls always loved the bunny from afar, but wouldn't get their picture taken.

I am so jealous. tell her we want details....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter