our secret green club? Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhhh.......a cyber stalker!!!:lmao: ;)

Well, I can see the need for the invisible light then! Sometimes it's fun to have a little something going on the side (a converstion......you naughty minded humans....) but usually, I bet most of us are too 'up and down' from the computer to keep that going.....too time consuming; etc. Well, good luck being incognito!!:)

A cyber stalker indeed! Means PD can spy on us without us knowing!!:scared1:

Wow LizzY & VA good :shamrock: to both of you today...

Kaw BRAT

PD Hello

All the rest of the limeys I did the calendar and sent it out.. Now if you didn't get it let me know...

I did get it but had to forward it home to see if I can open it there. Stupid, behind a firewall , can't download anything to it work cpu!

I'll let you know in a few days. Tonight is the real late night and then Heroes... I don't even have the cpu on at home right now, due to the rain nad then this terrible wind we are having.

Jeff turned it on the other day, AIM came up and only one pinged me for 3 -4 days. Now that is sad!:laughing:

Hey everyone!:wave: I just dropped by to see how everyone was.

Didn't get to let you all know that I was heading to Chicago this past weekend. Got to see the Cubbies put some hurt'in on the Nationals!:banana:

Go Cubs Go!!!!! Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Woah, VA!! I didn't know your cubs traveled or made Ronnie so excited that he would cheer them on!:rotfl:

Doing good. Like I said, just got back from Chi-town. Had a great time too.

I understand there are rumors about me and a new girl?:teeth:

I did meet a girl. She lives in Corpus Christi (about a 2 hour drive from me). We spent last weekend up in San Antonio for Fiesta. We had a really good time, and we have been keeping in touch by phone since then. We even watched Lost, Heroes, and Desperate House Wives on our cell phones together.

Wow!! Really cool! Sounds kinda like Chip & his girlfriend though. They watch TV together that way and also on the webCam. He would watch her study!:rotfl2:

Hey Everybody :wave2:

Kim's new living room furniture just arrived. :banana: :banana: and my recliner :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:wave: Today's thread post:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 52,966
User Name Posts

stinkerbelle's mom 5,865
crossfamily 3,879
katlas&kids 3,814
kaw1218 3,551
Va-bear 3,477
Donald - my hero 3,417
rer1972 3,410
pixie dust 112 2,983
SleepingBeautyDreamr 2,204
DISUNC 2,129
bigsis1970 1,557
nsalz 1,483
LizzySwan1022 1,420
TOT_Princess_412 1,378
Princess89 1,102
MrOakie 979
cynderella 852
dwheatl 775
hockeymomoftwo 610
TaraLee4 503
uhtimex 395
hrh_disney_queen 337
jmmelvin 273
pfishgirl 273
TOT_Boy_ 229
flying_babyb 229
WinniethePooh93 161
CrazyforDisney 108
MrsOakie 74
TinkerBelle1024 42
DisneyWonders 41

Woah!!! Donald passed ReR, NSalz is ahead of the cousins, Tot B is in a tie w/Flying babyB, jmelvin &pfishgirl are also tied & Disney wonders is getting ready to pass Tinkerbelle 1024.

Ladies & Gentlemen, we have movement on the counts! Yeah!!!

Hope you are having a great Monday!

Doing good. Like I said, just got back from Chi-town. Had a great time too.

I understand there are rumors about me and a new girl?:teeth:

I did meet a girl. She lives in Corpus Christi (about a 2 hour drive from me). We spent last weekend up in San Antonio for Fiesta. We had a really good time, and we have been keeping in touch by phone since then. We even watched Lost, Heroes, and Desperate House Wives on our cell phones together.

Ahhh I see now --- Good for you dude!!! Altho I guess that means you and I won't be chatting during Heroes tonight :sad1: but that is ok I'll be fine I guess.. Haa... Seriously hope things go the way you want!

Disney wonders is getting ready to pass Tinkerbelle 1024.

6.gif

Way to make me feel lonely :)

Kidding! How many suitcases do you bring to the mutherland?

first WELCOME...
second how long and are you a boy or a girl and how old are you?

Me 36 female -for a week long trip brings one sometimes two if kids are NOT traveling with me and I can go out clubbing..

OK peeps I am off to try and get some sleep tonight... Have a great night... Long day for me tomorrow anyone want to come over and run all day with me? :teeth:

Only if you want to come and work with me today? Or at least finish it! started 5 am, ends at 8:30, rush for Heroes and i am sure i'll have to put the kids down first, as Chip hasn't left Tech yet or if he has, is only an hour into the 5 hour trip. Ohand tomorrow starts at 6:30am and ends a bit sooner...7:30! weeeeee!

sheesh!!! She'll be home Thrsday, but I also know it is the last hang out away form home for the summer. SIGH!

Ahhh I see now --- Good for you dude!!! Altho I guess that means you and I won't be chatting during Heroes tonight :sad1: but that is ok I'll be fine I guess.. Haa... Seriously hope things go the way you want!

Michelle, he texts me! At least you get a conversation! And now we will both be out in the cold:eek:

Maybe we should exchange #'s. Looks like I am going to be watching on my own tonight, unless my son makes it back in time!

Only if you want to come and work with me today? Or at least finish it! started 5 am, ends at 8:30, rush for Heroes and i am sure i'll have to put the kids down first, as Chip hasn't left Tech yet or if he has, is only an hour into the 5 hour trip. Ohand tomorrow starts at 6:30am and ends a bit sooner...7:30! weeeeee!

sheesh!!! She'll be home Thrsday, but I also know it is the last hang out away form home for the summer. SIGH!

HUGS Kat - least your days are getting a little short and Chip soon will be home for the summer.. :hug:

I saw DS today because we picked him up to go to my MIL's b-day party. He said he'll come w/us to Hollywood to see POTC 3. I'm so happy he's still willing to travel w/us.

Lucky you! I have one that isn't so wiling to be caught dead with mom. Course, if I had a chance to take him to Hollywood, I am sure he would be right there, going at least, if not standing near me. Moms blow that cool dude cover, ya know!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter