our secret green club? Part 9a

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had no work Wednesday....not only do I have work...but I was volunteered to cook a BBQ for 20 guys.:rolleyes:

THis smiley doesn't exactly fit what I want to say but I so wanted to use this smiley
YouMorron1.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thanks!

It's taking me forever to catch up tonight, but I think I'm finally close!:happytv:

Your good. These are how our saturday nights used to be last summer... We go crazy...Well Kelly already is :crazy: but hey what can I say... :teeth:

Sure, that's just what you want me to think!

Wow..Lizzy did it just start storming big time a mile away at your house...because it is here. Will that affect the deck my husband just stained today?:eek:

Wow..Lizzy did it just start storming big time a mile away at your house...because it is here. Will that affect the deck my husband just stained today?:eek:

I had to ask Winnie 'cause I'm so unobservant, but yes apparently it's raining/lightening/thundering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter