our secret green club? Part 9a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lime green Jello!

I'm almost there...can y'all slow down for a couple of minutes.:confused:

OK...So Tara, what do you pay?:teeth:
I'm still about 3 pages behind....I've been that far behind for over an hour!!!! I don't think I am ever catching up!!!:lmao:

Your good. These are how our saturday nights used to be last summer... We go crazy...Well Kelly already is :crazy: but hey what can I say... :teeth:

Yes, I remember when my DH thought I was obsessed....and of couse, nothing has changed. Although he is more accepting now. Now I sit and have my glass of wine with him while I post. I don't just leave you all when I go get my:laundy: :teeth:

Wow..Lizzy did it just start storming big time a mile away at your house...because it is here. Will that affect the deck my husband just stained today?:eek:

You'll have to let us know tomorrow..

Your good. These are how our saturday nights used to be last summer... We go crazy...Well Kelly already is :crazy: but hey what can I say... :teeth:

We all need this! The DDs were awful at the end of the day today! DH put them to bed at 6:15!!!! We had another little boy overnight last night, met his family for b'fast at Ihop, and dropped him off. Then we raced home, vaccumed, cleaned up (big job) and my father arrived. We then went swimming for over 2 hours (DDs and me got sun burn on face, yuck, even used water proof sunscreen!) and then came home. Made homemade quacomole, snacked on chips and that and salsa while watching HS musical, which is not easy with my father who didn't like it. . .(didn't complain, just non stop comments. . .). Then I made paninis (3 different kinds), homemade cole slaw, and put it all on for dinner. Dad left after that. . .I'm tired just rehashing my day, wow. . . .:rotfl:
anyway, I took one look at DH after he put them down, and kitchen was clean and said, I'm headed to the DIS! He said, good you need those women tonight! :lmao:

He was right, reading your craziness has lightened my mood, and I'm actually laughing again. Course I've had 2 beers and 4 advil, that could be helping!:rotfl2:

Lime green Jello!

I'm almost there...can y'all slow down for a couple of minutes.:confused:

OK...So Tara, what do you pay?:teeth:

Ok, I just saw this, and it took me 10 minutes to figure out what the question was. :lmao: School taxes! Well, its all together, so in all about 5K per year. The house we are looking at buying is 8 per year. Bigger house, much bigger property, and the states top 5 school district.

Ok, I just saw this, and it took me 10 minutes to figure out what the question was. :lmao: School taxes! Well, its all together, so in all about 5K per year. The house we are looking at buying is 8 per year. Bigger house, much bigger property, and the states top 5 school district.

:scared1: Holy crackers!

:scared1: Holy crackers!

How can you holy cracker me??? It should be about the same where you are! Isnt your area pretty expensive too? Or am I off. And that was property and school, not just school.

Yes, I remember when my DH thought I was obsessed....and of couse, nothing has changed. Although he is more accepting now. Now I sit and have my glass of wine with him while I post. I don't just leave you all when I go get my:laundy: :teeth:

Good Girl.. And did I say you are married to the bestest man in the world (He is still by you right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter