Our September 2011 Pre-Trip Adventure!! (Update 09/29/2011 - Link to TR!)

YAY!!!!!! YOU'RE ALMOST HERE!!! So excited for you guys! You guys are going to have the BEST time!!! Have a safe trip, enjoy your time at the World, and can't wait to hear how your trip went!

TAKE TONS OF PICTURES FOR US PLEASE!!!

ALMOST THERE!!!!!

:dance3:

So exciting! I just had a minor meltdown here today as I realized I'm going to need to pack 3, not 2 bags (and thus pay extra fees:eek:) so I'm taking a packing break now to watch some American football :goodvibes

Sending you a PM in a bit with my number and email, give me a call/text/email and we'll try to catch up when we're there!

Back to laundry....:laundy:

I am SO happy for you that your trip is here! I hope that you have the most wonderful time possible! You have been so patient and you deserve it! I can't wait for the TR!

Oh, by the way, your poem was wonderful! :hug: I loved it!

HAVE A BLAST! We'll miss you!!! :goodvibes

Love your window signs!! Hopefully I'll get the chance to see them when we get there. I'll be on the lookout :magnify:

Woo Hoo you are one day away from Disney :hyper:

Sounds like you are just about ready to leave. Hope you have a safe flight and a wonderful time. Looking forward to meeting you and Zaheer :)

Safe Travels :goodvibes

:banana:

YAY!!! :yay:It's finally here! I'm so happy for you. You are going to have the best time! There's nothing like your first trip. Relax, enjoy, and I'll see you there....in 9 days:woohoo:

Love the window signs! I'll be on the lookout for them!
I can't believe it's here! You leave tomorrow! One more sleep!!

See you there!! Have an absolute blast!!

Have an awesomely magical trip to the world!!!!! Safe Travels and lots and lots of pictures!!!!!:cool1: Very Excited for you!

As far as my fav AK attraction - gotta be EE, but IMHO the safari is the best themed, all immersive attraction in all of Disney world. simply amazing!

In case I miss you later, I hope you have safe travels and the most magical of Disney vacations. ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

And I will be taking my laptop with me and will try to watch for your TR link. :goodvibes

Tanz, Have a safe and magical trip. Has been fun reading along as I plan my trip as well. I know my list for AK is small but I'm looking forward to so many first. ITTBAB last I heard is open so i think that is the one I'm looking forward to. As for favorite a toss up between EE and KRR. Hope to run into you if not will see you here when you get home. Have a blast! :cheer2:

Thanks Sandy! Have a great trip yourself and am hoping to see you around Pop during our stay :thumbsup2 All my experiences will be a first so can't wait! Yes, I have heard that ITTBAB is now open throughout our trips so look forward to seeing the show. Once again have a great time at Disney World and I look forward to hearing all about it :goodvibes

In case I'm not back on the boards before you go...

...HAVE A MAGICAL TRIP!!!pixiedust:

Aaw, thank you Elizabeth! I can't wait to have a MAGICAL TRIP and look forward to meeting with you.

Same goes for you...

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!! :wizard:

Have a magical trip! You're going to have so much fun... can't wait to hear all about your adventures when you get back!

Aaw thanks Shannon :goodvibes I can't wait to have soo much fun and then share it with you all on our return!

YAY!!!!!! YOU'RE ALMOST HERE!!! So excited for you guys! You guys are going to have the BEST time!!! Have a safe trip, enjoy your time at the World, and can't wait to hear how your trip went!

TAKE TONS OF PICTURES FOR US PLEASE!!!

Yay, Brad is back!!!! Have been wondering where you have been! Thanks for being excited for us!! Do you remember when you were near your trip and we were sooo far away - I was soo jealous!!! :lmao: However, all that waiting paid off and we are now 14 hours away from leaving to the airport!!! :banana:

I can't wait to share trip details with all of you.

ALMOST THERE!!!!!

:dance3:

So exciting! I just had a minor meltdown here today as I realized I'm going to need to pack 3, not 2 bags (and thus pay extra fees:eek:) so I'm taking a packing break now to watch some American football :goodvibes

Sending you a PM in a bit with my number and email, give me a call/text/email and we'll try to catch up when we're there!

Back to laundry....:laundy:

14 HOURS TO GO!!!!! :cool1: I'm soo excited!! :yay:

Ugh at having to pay extra fees but like you said at least it means you can bring extra souveniers back with you. I'm still hoping our luggage is within the allowance and we don't have to pay extra.

I got your PM and have responded. Hope to meet up with you and Mike during our stay.

Don't you just love housework? :lmao: I've just spent the morning cleaning the flat so it is all spotless for when we return - not sure how long it will stay that way!

I am SO happy for you that your trip is here! I hope that you have the most wonderful time possible! You have been so patient and you deserve it! I can't wait for the TR!

Oh, by the way, your poem was wonderful! :hug: I loved it!

HAVE A BLAST! We'll miss you!!! :goodvibes

Aaw thank you Joni! :hug: I am not the most patient person so the wait has been hard going at times - think the planning and having these boards to help me is what got me through the long wait.

Yay, am soo happy you enjoyed the poem. I love writing little verses about important things such as Disney!

I sure will have a BLAST!!! I'm also going to miss these boards and reading everyone's TRs :goodvibes

At AK I :lovestruc the Nemo show. Worth the park admission in my opinion. Enjoy!

Q

Your the first person to mention the Nemo show. Wow you sure rate it highly! Will definitely have to check it out and let you know if we :love: it just as much.

Love your window signs!! Hopefully I'll get the chance to see them when we get there. I'll be on the lookout :magnify:

Thanks Shannon!! I loved your decorations as well and will also be on the lookout whilst walking around Pop :magnify: I really hope to bump into you guys during our trips :goodvibes

Woo Hoo you are one day away from Disney :hyper:

Sounds like you are just about ready to leave. Hope you have a safe flight and a wonderful time. Looking forward to meeting you and Zaheer :)

Safe Travels :goodvibes

14 hours Stefy!!!! I am sooo excited!!!! Think it is starting to sink in that we are actually leaving soon!!! Not sure how I will be when it's 6am tomorrow and we leave for the airport!! :hyper: :hyper:

Yes, we are all set. Aaw thank you - I hope you and Dave have a safe flight, wonderful cruise and a great Disneymoon!! :goodvibes

Looking forward to meeting with the both of you and sharing how our trips have been going so far :)

Love the window signs! I'll be on the lookout for them!
I can't believe it's here! You leave tomorrow! One more sleep!!

See you there!! Have an absolute blast!!

Thanks Wendy! I'm hoping they'll be up in the 50s building as that is what we have requested but we'll have to see if we end up being successful.

I know!!! I don't know how I will sleep tonight but I'm going to have to try! Just under 14 hours until we leave for the airport!!! :cool1:

Look forward to seeing you at Pop!!! I've just said this on your PTR but have a GREAT time yourselves :goodvibes

Have an awesomely magical trip to the world!!!!! Safe Travels and lots and lots of pictures!!!!!:cool1: Very Excited for you!

As far as my fav AK attraction - gotta be EE, but IMHO the safari is the best themed, all immersive attraction in all of Disney world. simply amazing!

Aaw thanks Mary Ellen!!! I will take lots and lots of pictures for you, though I highly doubt they are going to turn out as good as the ones you took of your recent trip! :thumbsup2

I am sooo EXCITED!!!!! 14 HOURS!!!!! :cool1:

EE sure is a favourite on here though think most people would agree in that the safari is a great attraction with beautiful theming. Can't wait to experience both of them!

In case I miss you later, I hope you have safe travels and the most magical of Disney vacations. ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

And I will be taking my laptop with me and will try to watch for your TR link. :goodvibes

Aaw thanks Kathy!! I wish the same for you as well - have a safe journey and the most magical trip!!! I will definitely

ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY!

Wow, that is true dedication my friend :goodvibes I will not be able to get on these boards during our trip however will be catching up as soon as I return.

:banana:

YAY!!! :yay:It's finally here! I'm so happy for you. You are going to have the best time! There's nothing like your first trip. Relax, enjoy, and I'll see you there....in 9 days:woohoo:

:dance3: I AM GOING TO DISNEY WORLD IN 13.5 HOURS!!!! :dance3:

Aaw thanks Carey - I'm excited for you as well and how close your trip is getting! Can't wait to meet you in 9 days and hear all about how Kadence reacted to the surprise. I would've loved to have got onto f/book or these boards to find out but don't think it's going to happen.

I am sooo looking forward to experiencing everything for the first time!!! I will probably be acting like a little kid who has just been given lots of sweets hehe! ;)

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a good start to the week! :goodvibes

Well I am VERY EXCITED AND BURSTING AT THE SEAMS - think the news is finally sinking in!!!

:dance3:WE'RE LEAVING FOR DISNEY WORLD IN JUST OVER 13 HOURS!!!!!:dance3:

I'm going to try and get some sleep tonight (am not sure if I will!) so think this will be my last update. I was hoping to get on here before we left for the airport but as we are leaving early am not sure if that will work. I am sooo not a morning person! :laughing:

Thanks everyone for getting excited for us and I will see you all after our trip :goodvibes

Hi!!

First of all I'm sooo sorry - my subscription to your thread seemed to disappear so I've just caught up on about 10 pages! :surfweb:

And :yay: :woohoo: :dance3: you're going to DISNEY WORLD!! Tomorrow!!

I hope you have the most amazing trip, all your plans & anticipation will all come together and I'm sure you'll have the best time :wizard:

Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back,

Emma princess: x

Hey Tanz!! How crazy is it that it's HERE! You're going!!!

I won't say we'll see you soon because that'll be on your last day and who wants to rush that?! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter