Our September 2011 Pre-Trip Adventure!! (Update 09/29/2011 - Link to TR!)

Welcome Back!!!:cheer2:

I am so glad you had a great time. I am worried about the "bittersweet" part! I hope it was minor in the big picture!

Please get busy on your TR...I can't wait to read it!

Hi!!

First of all I'm sooo sorry - my subscription to your thread seemed to disappear so I've just caught up on about 10 pages! :surfweb:

And :yay: :woohoo: :dance3: you're going to DISNEY WORLD!! Tomorrow!!

I hope you have the most amazing trip, all your plans & anticipation will all come together and I'm sure you'll have the best time :wizard:

Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back,

Emma princess: x

Hi Emma! No worries...am glad you are here now.

We have been to Disney World and come back but had an amazing time - can't wait to share the details with all of you :goodvibes

Hey Tanz!! How crazy is it that it's HERE! You're going!!!

I won't say we'll see you soon because that'll be on your last day and who wants to rush that?! :rotfl:

Hey Tracy! Time sure flew by once we were at Disney World!! I'm still really bummed that we never got to meet on our last day - I should have texted you earlier but oh well lesson learnt and you never know we may meet on a future trip ;)

Have a fantastic time!!!! Can't wait to hear about what you loved!

:yay:

Thanks Debby!!! We had a great time and can't wait to tell you my favourites! :goodvibes

Hope you have a wonderful time!!!! :hug:

Thanks Melissa! We had a great trip and can't wait to share the details on here!

Hey Tanz! I got busy and missed about, oh, a month's worth of posts :sad2: I hate it when life gets in the way of my DISing! :laughing:

Anyway, looks like I got back on here just in time to bid you farewell - have a fantastic trip, can't wait to read about it when you get back!!

Hey Michelle! No worries, I'm glad you are here now and know all too well how life gets in the way of DISing! :laughing:

I had a great time and can't wait to share all the details! :goodvibes

LOL good luck getting some sleep, I can never sleep the night before Disney!!! :laughing:

I can't believe your trip is here! Have an amazing time! :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

Yeah, getting sleep the night before sure was hard! Hope you managed to get some sleep last night! Can't believe you are on your way to Disney World!! Have a fantastic trip!! :goodvibes

We had a great trip - will hopefully be starting the TR later today or tomorrow. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures either!

I hope you have the best time hon! I can't wait to hear all about it XOXO:hug:

I did have the best time my friend! I've posted pics on f/book and am hoping to get going with the TR later today/tomorrow XO

HAVE A MAGICAL TRIP TANZ!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Thanks Brook! I had a MAGICAL time and will be starting with the TR soon! :goodvibes

Safe travels today! Enjoy your trip! See you in 11 days!!

Hey Wendy, hope you are having a great time at Disney World!! It was so nice to catch up with you and look forward to hearing all about the rest of your trip when you return.

I hope you're having a magical and wonderful trip!!! :goodvibes I can't wait to hear what you think about it!!!! :cool1:

Thanks Emma!!! We had a great time!!! :cool1:

Can't wait to share all the details with you! :goodvibes

Welcome back, can't wait to hear all about your trip

Thanks Paula, I can't wait to share the details with you! Also glad that you came on over from the dining reviews :goodvibes

welcome back! Looking forward to your TR!

Thanks! Looking forward to starting it soon!

Welcome home!!

Thanks Michelle, though wish I was going back again soon!

Welcome back! Sorry we missed you @ Jiko, but look forward to hearing all about your trip!:goodvibes

Thanks Jen! Sorry we missed you too - hope you both had a great time at DHS that night. Hoping to get the trip report going later today or tomorrow :goodvibes

Glad you're back and had a good time. Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks Alicia! Can't wait to share all the details! :goodvibes

Anxiously waiting to hear all about your trip!

Thanks for waiting so patiently! :laughing: Will be starting later today or tomorrow at the latest.

Welcome back! :hug: I'm so glad to hear your trip was wonderful! I can't wait to hear all about it!

I hope the "bittersweet" part is more sweet than bitter! I am anxious to hear about this! :)

Thanks Joni! :hug: I can't wait to share all the details of our trip with you..wish I was still there but at least I can relive the time on here.

I will share about the "bittersweet" part in the TR...hopefully it won't take too long to get to this part ;)

WELCOME HOME!!:yay: I'm glad you had the best time. After MNSSHP, I saw you the next day, but I was on a bus so I couldn't get your attention.

Can't wait to hear how the rest of your trip went!

Thanks Carey!! :hug: Same to you...can't wait to read your TR! I wish I had seen you whilst you were on the bus. I was probably in a world of my own anyway! :rotfl:

Can't wait to share our trip details...hopefully will be starting soon.

I can't wait to hear about your trip! I'm glad that it turned out to be more than you expected. However, the bittersweet part I hope isn't too bad. I'll wait patiently to find out.

Thanks Danielle! I LOVED every minute of it! :thumbsup2

I'm glad you will wait patiently to hear about the 'bittersweet' part as it may take some time to get to that moment!

Welcome back, can't wait to hear about your trip! I'll try to check to see if you started your TR while I'm in Disney, so I don't get too far behind! :banana:

Thanks Jen! :goodvibes I'm hoping to get started tomorrow (if I am not suffering from jet lag may start it later today) however you enjoy your time at Disney - my TR will still be here when you get back! :thumbsup2

I know I keep saying this but I hope you have a GREAT TRIP!! :banana:

Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip. I hope the bitter sweet part wasn't too bitter! I look forward to reading more about it once you're rested :)

Thanks Chaitali! I hope to get started soon...just need to upload those photos on to photobucket! ;)

WELCOME HOME!!!! I'm so excited to hear ALL about it!!!!! :goodvibes

Thanks Emma!!! I'm excited to be starting my first ever TR very soon!! :goodvibes

I MISSED YOU...I MISSED YOU....I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH and I've very selfishly happy you're home:hug::hug: Get some rest sweetie so you can get this TR started:cool1: I MISSED YOU!!!!!

I MISSED YOU TOO :hug: I was soo happy to be able to speak to you again once we got back and loved catching up on your TR! Can't wait to read more. I'm hoping to get this TR started later today or tomorrow at the latest - can't wait to share the details with you :goodvibes

Welcome Back!!!:cheer2:

I am so glad you had a great time. I am worried about the "bittersweet" part! I hope it was minor in the big picture!

Please get busy on your TR...I can't wait to read it!

Thanks!!! I want to go back already! :laughing:

I am so happy this trip met our expectations as well. I was worried at one point that I was expecting too much but once I got to Disney them worries soon disappeared. The "bittersweet" part is something I was aware of before the trip. I don't want to give too much away but it'll all become clear when mentioned in the TR.

I promise to start it tomorrow at the latest - may be today but we shall see if that happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter