Our September 2011 Pre-Trip Adventure!! (Update 09/29/2011 - Link to TR!)

Hey Tanz! I got busy and missed about, oh, a month's worth of posts :sad2: I hate it when life gets in the way of my DISing! :laughing:

Anyway, looks like I got back on here just in time to bid you farewell - have a fantastic trip, can't wait to read about it when you get back!!

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a good start to the week! :goodvibes

Well I am VERY EXCITED AND BURSTING AT THE SEAMS - think the news is finally sinking in!!!

:dance3:WE'RE LEAVING FOR DISNEY WORLD IN JUST OVER 13 HOURS!!!!!:dance3:

I'm going to try and get some sleep tonight (am not sure if I will!) so think this will be my last update. I was hoping to get on here before we left for the airport but as we are leaving early am not sure if that will work. I am sooo not a morning person! :laughing:

Thanks everyone for getting excited for us and I will see you all after our trip :goodvibes

LOL good luck getting some sleep, I can never sleep the night before Disney!!! :laughing:

I can't believe your trip is here! Have an amazing time! :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

Hi everyone! We are back and had an AMAZING trip - can't wait to share it all with you! It was everything I imagined it to be and much more!

There is a twist in the tale as this trip was bitter sweet for me but I will get to that later. Hope everyone is well - once I am rested and over the jet lag will be catching up with TRs as well as starting my own! :goodvibes

Welcome back! :hug: I'm so glad to hear your trip was wonderful! I can't wait to hear all about it!

I hope the "bittersweet" part is more sweet than bitter! I am anxious to hear about this! :)

I MISSED YOU...I MISSED YOU....I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH and I've very selfishly happy you're home:hug::hug: Get some rest sweetie so you can get this TR started:cool1: I MISSED YOU!!!!!

WELCOME HOME!!:yay: I'm glad you had the best time. After MNSSHP, I saw you the next day, but I was on a bus so I couldn't get your attention.

Can't wait to hear how the rest of your trip went!

I can't wait to hear about your trip! I'm glad that it turned out to be more than you expected. However, the bittersweet part I hope isn't too bad. I'll wait patiently to find out.

Welcome back, can't wait to hear about your trip! I'll try to check to see if you started your TR while I'm in Disney, so I don't get too far behind! :banana:

Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip. I hope the bitter sweet part wasn't too bitter! I look forward to reading more about it once you're rested :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter