Our WILD Fairytale Wedding and Honeymoon Trip! And We're off!!!

You are probably married by now!

Sarah - no facebook updates?!?!?!?

Nope.

Edit - Nevermind, she finally did!

"Whew what a week!! We are MARRIED!!!! Everything was wonderful and I can't wait to see all the pictures!! Thank you EVERYONE for your messages!!!"

:) And here is a photo for you:
24503137593091912212573.jpg

And three more:
24587101501181507455015.jpg

24587101501181487205015.jpg

24587101501181486005015.jpg

Isn't she pretty? :lovestruc So hopefully that is enough for all of you guys until she comes back! :)

:woohoo: Thanks!!

LOVE the cake!

Where is the reception? It's not Tamu Tamu but it doesn't look like that backup Dinosaur place either.

Beats me! I only talked to her for a little bit of time. It didn't rain on the rehearsal dinner, but it was apparently freezing. They even needed blankets! Then she had to leave to go wake up her hubby! :rotfl:

But I agree, the cake is amazing!

That looks like the conservation Station place, I think that's what it's called.

Very pretty! I'm glad to see they were inside, it was really cold here last night!

Look in the back round of the one pic, it says something about conservation in red letters, could it be Conservation Station?

You look beautiful!! I love the blue floral dress too. You both look so happy and so in love.

Can't wait to read all about the days leading up to the wedding!!

Awww, she looks so pretty and happy! :goodvibes I LOVE that cake with the zebra stripes and the hot pink trim! :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting some pics, Sarah!

It looks so nice...I am glad they didn't get rained out..Yesterday was a bright sunny day so the pictures at the WP should be really pretty.

but now I want some cake!

Aww they look so happy. What a beautiful bride she makes and I love the cake, v funky :)

I really love that floral dress and those blue shoes. When she gets back, I need to remember to ask where she got them!

Mandy looks fantastic! They both look so happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter