Our WILD Fairytale Wedding and Honeymoon Trip! And We're off!!!

IMG_6461_1.JPG

That is my favorite!

That one is my favorite too!

I hope you are having a great time Amanda, but I can't wait to see the rest of the pix based on the ones posted on the Root blog.

Every picture I've ever seen from Root Photography is amazing---these didn't disapoint! :thumbsup2

Congrats on everything except the fact that you had to come home.:sad2: Can't wait until you start to update. Are you getting the trip report moved since it is now longer a Pre-trip... Patiently waiting.

I can't wait to read your report!!! I'm glad you made it to FL; I was worried because of the snowstorm.

You looked great!

I also really like your flower dress and blue shoes!

Your cake was AWESOME!!! I LOVE it!!!

Where did the reception take place? It looks like it was inside; I assume because of the weather?

Sorry for so many questions; I am so excited to hear the details!!! :banana:

You and Eric look very much in love (especially in the nose to nose shot); I hope you have many years happiness ahead.

While I am kinda late to the PTR, I can't wait to hear all about your wedding!

Have a fantastic time, and all the best!:goodvibes
Thank you so much!!

You are so close to being married! Congratulations again. I will be looking forward to your TR.

Enjoy your trip. Good luck traveling. Giving you pixie dust to combat the snow.
Thanks for the pixe dust...I think it worked!!

Man, leave for just a little bit and you get way far behind!! Still making my way through and catching up, but wanted to say before I forget that your hair looks great!

Also:

Good to know! We'll be eating here for our trip in May and I was hoping it was good! :thumbsup2

Back to catching up...
Thanks!! My hair was great for the entire trip...so easy to do!
And Raglan Road did NOT dissapoint!

Just wanted to say good luck and have a fantastic time. Am sending lots of pixie dust and magic your way :hug:

:wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard:
Thank you!

Finally made it through! I know you won't read this before you go, but I am sending good wishes for your trip and can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back! Congrats!!! :dance3:
Thank you so much!!

yay!!! I can't believe your leaving today! I hope the weather holds out and your wedding is just like you wanted it! can't wait for you to get back and tell us all the details:goodvibes
The weather held up for the most part! Thanks!

Good Luck!! Have a great week..I remember the day we left..so exciting!
Thanks!

Yay for leaving! Have an awesome trip and get home safely!
Done and Done! Thanks!

Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to see pics of your wedding!
ME too!!

aww I just found this PTR and she's gone!

I wish you the bestest wedding day!! :goodvibes
Thank you...it was!!

I'm very happy for her (You Mandy). Best of luck and have a great time.
Thank you so much!

I missed catching you before you left, but I was thinking about you today and hoping travel went well!

Have a great trip and WEDDING!! Can't wait to read about it!
Thank you!!

Have an amazing time Amanda! Can't wait to see the pictures when you're back!
Thanks Heather!! I can't wait to see more of them!

Great to hear that everything went well with flight out and check in :goodvibes
It was extremely uneventful, thank goodness!

Awesome that there were no delays and that they are all there safely. Keep us updated :)
Sorry I didn't update more often...lol, we were busy!

I'm so excited that you're there! Congrats Amanda- it's your turn to shine!
Thank you!:hug:

So glad you made it to Florida. When I heard about NY getting a lot of snow this past weekend, I thought about you and how you were going to be flying out that Friday. I had wondered if you were able to make your flight! Glad you did! :thumbsup2

Happy Wedding Week! :goodvibes
Only the flights East were cancelled...thank goodness we were heading south!

I thought I spotted Mandy and her df, on Saturday walking out of Epcot-
by the International Gateway.
But I wasn't sure, and I had to find a picture of her fiance,
and it wasn't them.

I was so close to asking her if she was Main Street Mandy,
and now I am glad I didn't.:rotfl:
Lol! Too bad our paths didn't cross!!

Happy Wedding Day!!!

Happy Wedding Day!

Happy Wedding Day!! :cutie::hug:

Happy, Happy Wedding Day! :lovestruc

I honor of this momentous occasion, I will sit and watch Disney movies all day long! :rotfl:

Best wishes for a wonderful wedding and good weather!

May you always have enough happiness to keep you sweet, trials to keep you strong, success to make you eager, friends to give you comfort, wealth to meet your needs, enthusiasm to look for tomorrow, and a growing love to make each day better than the day before.

Best Wishes to you both!!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY! :flower3::flower3::flower3:

Happy Wedding Day

I hope today is everything you imagined and more!:goodvibes

Happy Wedding Day!!!

Happy Wedding Day!!!

disney_wedding_button.jpg

Hope you have a Magical Day xxx

Happy, happy wedding day!!!!!

Happy Wedding Day, Amanda & Eric!! I hope everything comes together perfectly for you! :hug:

Happy Wedding Day!!! :goodvibes

Hope you have a Wonderful Day!:lovestruc

Congratulations to you both! I know you're having a magical day, enjoy every moment!

Congratulations on the first day of spending the rest of your lives as husband and wife! Hope it was magical!!:lovestruc

Happy wedding day! I'm dying to see pictures of everything!!!

Happy Wedding Day! Have fun spending time with your new husband on the honeymoon!

Wishing the two of you the most magical day of all! Congratulations and cannot wait to see/hear all about it!

Happy wedding day!

Happy Wedding Day!
Congratulations on the beginning of your Happily Ever After :cloud9: :lovestruc :goodvibes

Emma princess: x

Happy Wedding! Cannot wait to hear all about it!

You are probably married by now!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!! Yay! So exciting!! :banana:

Happy Wedding Day! I hope it went wonderful!

congrats amanda!!!! can't wait to hear about your wedding/trip!!! :)
Thank you all so much for the well wishes and Congratulations!!!

:woohoo: Thanks!!

LOVE the cake!

Where is the reception? It's not Tamu Tamu but it doesn't look like that backup Dinosaur place either.

Beats me! I only talked to her for a little bit of time. It didn't rain on the rehearsal dinner, but it was apparently freezing. They even needed blankets! Then she had to leave to go wake up her hubby! :rotfl:

But I agree, the cake is amazing!

That looks like the conservation Station place, I think that's what it's called.

Very pretty! I'm glad to see they were inside, it was really cold here last night!

Look in the back round of the one pic, it says something about conservation in red letters, could it be Conservation Station?
It was indeed Conservation Station!

You look beautiful!! I love the blue floral dress too. You both look so happy and so in love.

Can't wait to read all about the days leading up to the wedding!!
Thank you!! The dress was from David's Bridal!

Awww, she looks so pretty and happy! :goodvibes I LOVE that cake with the zebra stripes and the hot pink trim! :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting some pics, Sarah!
Thanks...I loved our cake!!

It looks so nice...I am glad they didn't get rained out..Yesterday was a bright sunny day so the pictures at the WP should be really pretty.

but now I want some cake!
Mmmm Cake!!

Aww they look so happy. What a beautiful bride she makes and I love the cake, v funky :)
Thank you so much...Roots can do wonders though ;)

Wow lovely pics looking so happy :cool1: congratulations
Thank you!!

I really love that floral dress and those blue shoes. When she gets back, I need to remember to ask where she got them!
The shoes were called Courtney by dyeables and I had them dyed that color!

Mandy looks fantastic! They both look so happy.
Thank you...we are very happy!

Thanks for posting the pics! Love the Cake! Congrats Amanda!!!! :hug:
Thanks Glennie!!

IMG_6461_1.JPG

That is my favorite!

That one is my favorite too!

I hope you are having a great time Amanda, but I can't wait to see the rest of the pix based on the ones posted on the Root blog.
Me too!!

Congratulations Mandy! I love the pictures.
Thank you!!

:thumbsup2 to Roots preview can't wait to see more
I can't either! Plus they took some engagement pictures that I can't wait to see!!

Every picture I've ever seen from Root Photography is amazing---these didn't disapoint! :thumbsup2
They are really amazing! (Roots I mean...)

congrats mandy! You look so beautiful!!!
Thank you!!

Great photos! The Roots are really fantastic.
I agree:thumbsup2

Wow Mandy, you were a beautiful bride! And your cake ROCKED!! Awesome :)
Thank you!!

Congrats on everything except the fact that you had to come home.:sad2: Can't wait until you start to update. Are you getting the trip report moved since it is now longer a Pre-trip... Patiently waiting.
Lol sorry to keep you waiting, see below!

Congratulations! You looked beautiful! Love the teaser pics.
Thank you!!

I can't wait to read your report!!! I'm glad you made it to FL; I was worried because of the snowstorm.

You looked great!

I also really like your flower dress and blue shoes!

Your cake was AWESOME!!! I LOVE it!!!

Where did the reception take place? It looks like it was inside; I assume because of the weather?

Sorry for so many questions; I am so excited to hear the details!!! :banana:

You and Eric look very much in love (especially in the nose to nose shot); I hope you have many years happiness ahead.
The reception was moved indoors...more on that in my TR!

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to read all about it! :goodvibes
Thanks!

To anyone interested, here is my TR. I will probably be a quick one but if you care to read, come on over!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2417319

Yay you came by to update us :) How are things going, you having a blast? Dish dish :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter