Palo/Remy

So haven't cruised in 5 years and seems that the cost for eating at Remy is more than I remember. Is it worth it? Trying to make decisions would love advice.

Is it worth it? So hard to say......we are glad that we did it once but will likely never do it again. Our disappointment was focused on the wine pairing. My husband found a wine he absolutely loved (story starts out well) and asked for two glasses of it apart from the tasting. Our server and sommelier told us that we could not have it. My husband asked if he could buy the whole bottle (after much time passed) it was agreed that we could buy the whole bottle). Why the fuss? If they wanted to preserve the amount they had on stock, it would have been a distinct 'no'. But it wasn't. We were allowed to purchase a whole bottle. When spending $700 dollars+ on a meal like this, this seems 'silly' and disappointing. I actually don't even remember the food.

We have found after five sailings we prefer Palo brunch. You can enjoy the gorgeous view and the up charge has been reasonable in the past and the food is better than the MDR's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter