Panam Canal crossing today

Did anyone get any pictures they can post going through that last lock. The one that started with an M. I was watching all morning and of course had to go pick up the kids from school while the cameras were down, and it was all over whent I got home. I would love to see some of those close ups.

Tracey

I'm home from work now...but it was fun watching the ship go through the canal with everyone! :)

Did anyone get any pictures they can post going through that last lock. The one that started with an M. I was watching all morning and of course had to go pick up the kids from school while the cameras were down, and it was all over whent I got home. I would love to see some of those close ups.

Tracey

HI Tracey

I managed to get these pictures from the Miraflores Lock webcam:

miraflores.jpg

miraflores2.jpg

miraflores3.jpg

miraflores4.jpg

the next time the magic does this we will only be 2 months away from our cruise and I will be doubly excited!:banana:

Thanks to everyone for posting their pics and the play by play - I missed most of it at work but now feel like I did not miss as much!

Ooooo, those pictures are getting me so excited for August!

Are you kidding me??? What gives???

gatun-offline.jpg

I'm sure someone has posted this already... but the captain just announced that the reason that we had no webcam at least at Gatun - not sure about any others is because we followed a NAVY sub the whole way through the canal.

It was really cool... I'll see if anyone can post a pic.

The canal was GREAT!!! What an experience - no matter how hot it was!!!

Will have to go and read this later... I have to go and see Ducky Williams in a little while!!!

See ya!
Michelle

Also before I sign off...

EVERYONE on shore went WILD when they saw Mickey on the outer Bridge!!! The cheers were incedible!!!

Also before I sign off...

EVERYONE on shore went WILD when they saw Mickey on the outer Bridge!!! The cheers were incedible!!!

That must have been so neat!!!!!!! I went crazy when I saw the picture of Mickey!!!! :)

:thumbsup2 Did that same cruise in 2005...IT ROCKED :cool1: Wish we could have done it again but took the kids out of school last time but they were only in Elem. at that time...HS and Middle this time.

We are doing the Mexican Riviera cruise so hurry up and get the ship out here.:thumbsup2

I remember how excited they were to see Mickey at all the ports in 2005....first time DCL had gone through there...it was like they had never seen a Mouse on a ship before:rotfl: it was great!

That is an awesome cruise and the best long cruise.....wish they would do more 14 and 10 day cruises....

Have fun for all of us that are wishing we were with you....Have a wonderful trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter