Pandora

Cogswel_Cogs

DIS Veteran
Its open now correct?
What is the initial feedback, went on yahoo images but all I see are Disney illustrations of family walking through land. Is there a chain here that shows photos of land by guests.

Its open now correct?
What is the initial feedback, went on yahoo images but all I see are Disney illustrations of family walking through land. Is there a chain here that shows photos of land by guests.

I just did a google image search, pandora animal kingdom - and got tons of images.

We were there last week, the place is gorgeous and super-crowded.

You might want to post this on the Theme Parks forum for a better response. I'm sure a quick search (of the boards or google) would also result in recent pictures of the land.

Everything I hear about tells me that it is flat-out AMAZING! It's also insanely crowded, but that's what happens when they build something flat-out AMAZING! I can't wait to see it for myself.

I just goggled Amazon kingdom Pandora but almost all I see again are what look like promo pictures. I am sure they are most popular so they oldest and most popular but was hoping to see pictures of the park, how crowded it is etc.

I just goggled Amazon kingdom Pandora but almost all I see again are what look like promo pictures. I am sure they are most popular so they oldest and most popular but was hoping to see pictures of the park, how crowded it is etc.

You know, you're right, most of the photos are promotional. Try looking for some YouTube videos posted by some of the bloggers. That should give you a better idea.

Yes, opening was Memorial Day weekend.

Feedback has been very positive. Nighttime is the best since the pathways and flowers light up.

Flight of Passage has INCREDIBLE reviews. Of course there is some feedback that the seats aren't friendly for pooh sized and very tall individuals.

Navi River Journey hasn't fared so well. Called a "one-and-done" ride. Ride itself is short, but most love seeing the Shaman.

We went the week after opening in late May. It was still insanely crowded, but the area was well done. To be brutally honest, I was expecting a little more, but don't get me wrong I still enjoyed it.

Haven't been on FOP yet, but will Labor Day weekend. NRJ was pretty,but WAY TOO SHORT. We were all bummed out about that. We would definitely ride it again, but our wait would have to be less than 10 minutes.

Last edited:

I know nothing about the Pandora movies. We did not do the walk through. But we did do Flight of Passage and it is the best ride I have ever been on.

Thanks, Does the cool ride have parts from upcoming movies or just prior?

It is a 100% original adventure that is not set at the same time as the movie. The story of the entire World of Pandora is that it is many years after the battle depicted in the movie and now a tourism company is bringing humans there for peaceful exploration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter