Park hours extended, when does FP+ update to reflect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have loaded one other FP related to the extended hours, the late RoL FP is loaded.

But seriously, it is really some cruel joke to put Small World and no others. Bad programmer!

They have loaded one other FP related to the extended hours, the late RoL FP is loaded.

But seriously, it is really some cruel joke to put Small World and no others. Bad programmer!
I see Small World is at 8:10am now so someone's scoring themselves some 8am FP!
Come on, Disney, let's get with it!

My husband and I are going to a restaurant opening night later. Ugh. I’ll need to keep checking during dinner. Oh well, I’m sure I’ll have my phone out to take pictures of the food anyway.

Did a one are down dog this morning so I could check :)

Now come on, isn't this a lot more fun than rushing to a Toy Story Mania FP kiosk at Rope Drop in the olden days? :rolleyes1

(Not.)

Hope so.
Our current AK day is the 12th but we may head over more than 1 morning
I’m hoping for March 8 and 12 but we will go any day we can get the fast pass. The only day really set is March 7. Monorail bar tour followed by dinner at CRT. MK is much more relaxing after a margarita.

I just realized. I’ve had an 8:30-9 FP for Jungle Cruise on 3/8 for a few weeks. Before MK announced the new closing time at 9.

It’s different than the early opening hours, but weird that it was offered before the official hours change.

I just realized. I’ve had an 8:30-9 FP for Jungle Cruise on 3/8 for a few weeks. Before MK announced the new closing time at 9.

It’s different than the early opening hours, but weird that it was offered before the official hours change.

From the FP FAQ:
- FP return windows for some rides and character M&Gs can be less than 60 minutes long, but only in the last hour that FPs are offered (the last hour of park operation not including EMH or hard-ticket events).

From the FP FAQ:

I realize that. But the park closing was at 8 until this week, right? I could have missed the change if it happened earlier.

I’m going to DAH that night and remember everyone speculating about an hours change.

I realize that. But the park closing was at 8 until this week, right? I could have missed the change if it happened earlier.

I’m going to DAH that night and remember everyone speculating about an hours change.
It had to have been 9:00 when you got that FP. It's not really unusual for them to change hours with no announcement. That happens all the time. But the hours had to be changed to 9:00 for a FP to be offered till 9:00

It had to have been 9:00 when you got that FP. It's not really unusual for them to change hours with no announcement. That happens all the time. But the hours had to be changed to 9:00 for a FP to be offered till 9:00

Fair enough! Back to stalking the AK FPs. :)

It was previously 9 on this day as it's DAH that night and starts at 9. They updated only that day back in january.

Hoping they add 8AM FOPs soon. I've seen the added ROL showing, but nothing else (have only checked for AK). Come on!!!!! It's bad enough my AK EMH is now 7AM!
I’m hoping for some earlier FOP FP as well since I had to change my no longer PPO breakfast to 10:35 and my schedule is a bit tight now! Same with MK! Epcot’s Garden Grill is my last hope for a PPO breakfast!

Is there a certain time of the day they generally load new FPs for extended hours or is it all just a crapshoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter