Park hours extended, when does FP+ update to reflect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think (hope!!) they’re not loaded yet. I’m looking for April 1 and I’m showing no availability for FOP, EE, Dinosauur and Kali. Most everything else appears to be updated.
On 3/7, I’m seeing EE and Navi, but not Dinosaur, Kali, or FOP. So frustrating how they’re a la carte updating.

Mine is weird. If I try to modify FOP it shows no availability for EE, FOP, Kali and Dinosaur. If I try to modify EE it shows availability beginning at 8am. It seems to depend on what I’m trying to modify as to what’s available. Is that normal?

ETA never mind, I figured it out. :oops: Lack of sleep has fried my brain!

Last edited:
Mine is weird. If I try to modify FOP it shows no availability for EE, FOP, Kali and Dinosaur. If I try to modify EE it shows availability beginning at 8am. It seems to depend on what I’m trying to modify as to what’s available. Is that normal?

Mine does the same. I believe that occurs because you already have an EE FP. So it won't show you results if you're not modifying that FP - since you can't double book an attraction.

Similar to how the app won't show results for a slot that is already occupied by an attraction. From the FP FAQ about modifying times -- "The system does show ride availability for time slots that are blocked by original FP Return Windows."

Mine does the same. I believe that occurs because you already have an EE FP. So it won't show you results if you're not modifying that FP - since you can't double book an attraction.
Yep I just figured that out!! My poor brain needs sleep, it’s 4:45am here!

They don’t show availability for an attraction or time you already have. In addition to Navi I have FPs for KS and Dinosaur and if I try to change Navi, KS and Dinosaur show as not availability. But if I try KS or Dinosaur there are times available for them, but not at 8 AM because I already moved my Navi to 8:30.

I think this is related to what you already have booked. As an example our entire party has the safari booked. If I try to modify FOP it will not return any safari times. However if I go directly to my safari FP it will show different times. So I don't think it is returning times for something you already have.

I think this is related to what you already have booked. As an example our entire party has the safari booked. If I try to modify FOP it will not return any safari times. However if I go directly to my safari FP it will show different times. So I don't think it is returning times for something you already have.
Yeah I figured it out right as I hit ‘post reply’.

I will say this is very frustrating. I most want to adjust my FOP time. However if I can't do that then I want to shift my safari a bit into the 8 hour. However I don't want to mess up my current safari FP my moving it then having an overlap/conflict if I do see an early FOP.

I will say this is very frustrating. I most want to adjust my FOP time. However if I can't do that then I want to shift my safari a bit into the 8 hour. However I don't want to mess up my current safari FP my moving it then having an overlap/conflict if I do see an early FOP.
It is even more frustrating when this is your only shot to score a FoP fast pass. I have nothing else scheduled until I get that set!!!

Last night, all the 8:00a FP timeslots opened for Safari, which I was attempting to Modify, and for Navi for February 21st.

I’m being ‘FP Concierge’ for my CM friend who has friends flying in from CA. When the timeslots appeared, I Modified Safari to Navi.

Then, I had to Modify FOLK to Safari and was able to grab back my 12:00 Safari time.

When I went to recheck Modifying Na’Vi, in that short amount of time only 1 timeslot between 8:00-9:00 was left as available. I never saw FoP availability as Navi was the first available Attraction when I Modified away from Safari.

So March 9 AK is now closing at 8:30 instead of 8. Will they add 7:30 FP? And some rides are showing a 7:30 does that mean they added? Do they do 8-8:30 FP or no? The top has slots, for searching, all the way up to 8:30. Anyway...some rides show a 7:30 but FoP has no FP at all. DH and I have a 7-8 and am looking for a 7:30 for my SIL and BIL.

Disney IT is ridic. Woke up in the middle of the night and decided to check for FOP. I see Na'vi is showing 8AM FPs but not FOP and I freak. DIS is down so I can't check what you guys are seeing. Then I realized that while 8AM FP for KJ and EE were showing, 8AM FP for Dinosaur, Primeval Whirl, and Kali weren't. So I calmed myself down realizing that they probably haven't loaded FOP yet. This is extremely annoying.

So March 9 AK is now closing at 8:30 instead of 8. Will they add 7:30 FP? And some rides are showing a 7:30 does that mean they added? Do they do 8-8:30 FP or no? The top has slots, for searching, all the way up to 8:30. Anyway...some rides show a 7:30 but FoP has no FP at all. DH and I have a 7-8 and am looking for a 7:30 for my SIL and BIL.

Yes, I've seen 7:30 FP for Na'vi for an 8:30 close, so they're definitely doing 7:30 FP. But FOP just isn't uploaded at all yet for the new hours.

This is do weird. After trying all day yesterday to move up my MK FPs on April 6, today BTMRR had a 9:10 open, so ten minutes earlier. Not the hour that I wanted earlier. Load everything already.

This is do weird. After trying all day yesterday to move up my MK FPs on April 6, today BTMRR had a 9:10 open, so ten minutes earlier. Not the hour that I wanted earlier. Load everything already.
That's probably just typical way MDE returns FP openings. One click you'll see the 9:10, next click you won't, next click you will, so forth. No rhyme or reason to it. Times come and go and I know it's not because someone books and then releases them as quick as I click time slots. It's just that MDE doesn't always return every available opening. For whatever, illogical reason.

Here's my contribution to the What's Loaded Game...

Checking AK for March 21:
8-9 FPs available only for
Navi
Everest
Safari
In addition to the EARLY slots, there are also late slots, just in case that suits someone (like say it's arrival day and you want late FP or something)
Just a reminder that they won't load only early, they'll load all day. Or should at least. Heaven only knows what they'll do in the work through process

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter