Park hours extended, when does FP+ update to reflect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

So for MK things that are left to extend, I got:
BTMRR
Barnstormer
HM
Jungle Cruise
Tea Party
Pooh
Meet Ariel/Princesses/Mickey/Tink
Philharmagic/Laugh Floor (looks like hours are reduced at these, don't know if they'll add more?)
Speedway
Mermaid
7DMT
ETWB (I think- says no more available- I would assume they would have some if they added hours for it)

Up:
Buzz
Dumbo
IASW
Aladdin
Space
Peter Pan
Splash

For AK:
Up:
KS
EE
NRJ
ROL
Everything else for PM except for FOP

Not up: Everything else for AM, FOP for AM and PM

Last edited:
I just noticed the park hours for AK were extended to start early at 8 am on 3/25 - not sure when this happened. I tried for an FOP FP but none showing available. Y'all saying there is still hope?

I just noticed the park hours for AK were extended to start early at 8 am on 3/25 - not sure when this happened. I tried for an FOP FP but none showing available. Y'all saying there is still hope?
See my post above for what they have/haven't uploaded FPs for the extended hours. FOP is not up yet.

Yep, stay glued to this thread...:)

So MK attractions trickled out throughout the day today, correct? I hope they just add the rest of AK tomorrow morning.

my march 9th AK extended to close at 8:30....so new FP at 7:30...
not updated is FoP, EE, Safari
everything else is

I have a headache from constantly staring at my phone screen (I have no computer). I’m on day two of hourly wake ups starting at 2:59PT...I’m struggling guys, lol. I’ll keep doing it, but man, if I don’t end up with FoP FP after all this, it’s gonna hurt :worried:

my march 9th AK extended to close at 8:30....so new FP at 7:30...
not updated is FoP, EE, Safari
everything else is
I am seeing KS and EE updated for nighttime on March 4th. FOP is not AFAIK. Looks like everything except FOP is updated for nighttime at AK. Morning is a different story for some reason. I'll update my post above. Thanks.

I have a headache from constantly staring at my phone screen (I have no computer). I’m on day two of hourly wake ups starting at 2:59PT...I’m struggling guys, lol. I’ll keep doing it, but man, if I don’t end up with FoP FP after all this, it’s gonna hurt :worried:
I hear you. :faint: I’ve spent the last 2 nights from 3am on huddled under the blanket with my phone so I don’t wake up my husband.

Does anyone know if any of the dining outlets that have been affected by the hours extensions have added hours. We too want to change our fp hours for MK the week of Easter where the MK is now open until midnight but...we have the morning fp's leave by noon, then back for dinner at BOG , fireworks and a few more fp's by 5 pm. We'd much prefer to come back around 7 and do rides, fireworks, then dinner at bog around 9:30pm but im still only seeing dinner until 8:30. Do they tend to load the restaurant changes at the same time as the fp's if anyone knows?
I don't want to chg fp's until I know I can chg dinner res.

Trying to see if there is any pattern to all of this. Here's a recap of the first posting time on this thread for when each attraction was available in the extended hours time frame:

Saturday, February 10:
1:03 pm It's a Small World
3:16 pm Rivers of Light
5:58 pm Buzz Lightyear

Sunday, February 11:
5:53 am Navi River Journey, Expedition Everest
7:17 am Splash Mountain
8:06 am Kiliminjaro Safari
2:25 pm Pirates of the Caribbean
3:28 pm Peter Pan
5:38 pm Dumbo, Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Space Mountain

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to next time and attraction?....

Trying to see if there is any pattern to all of this. Here's a recap of the first posting time on this thread for when each attraction was available in the extended hours time frame:

Saturday, February 10:
1:03 pm It's a Small World
3:16 pm Rivers of Light
5:58 pm Buzz Lightyear

Sunday, February 11:
5:53 am Navi River Journey, Expedition Everest
7:17 am Splash Mountain
8:06 am Kiliminjaro Safari
2:25 pm Pirates of the Caribbean
3:28 pm Peter Pan
5:38 pm Dumbo, Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Space Mountain

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to next time and attraction?....
NRJ, KS, and EE were all up around 5AM EST when I checked. Someone also mentions AK rides other than FOP being up at 3AM EST, but doesn't specify which.

I would have posted here at 5AM when I saw them up, but the site was down for me!!!

Well since the last time I checked this thread Dumbo and Magic Carpets have 8am openings. This is totally awesome, because I was really waiting anxiously for both those FP+ to open up. Hopefully Barnstomer will be next, or peoplemover!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter