• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Swaps: AK Swap - Pictures Posted Page 4

christinadei

<font color=red>Tagless for eternity (well, until
Post here when you've sent your items and I'll post when I receive them. Swap is Due May 1st.

sent: :banana:
received: :cheer2:

bcarson - :cheer2:
pixiedust32 - :cheer2:
Michelle Pooh - :cheer2:
Yodasmom - :cheer2:
goofy4 life - :cheer2:
jennyL - :cheer2:
bigsis1970 - :cheer2:
New England Eeyore - :cheer2:
PrincessNancy96 - :cheer2:
TPCShauna - :cheer2:
hiclarke - :cheer2:
fanofthemouse - :cheer2:
poohbear158 - :cheer2:
cocacolamom - :cheer2:
Disneyland_emily - :cheer2:
KatDisney - :cheer2:
jedi librarian - :cheer2:
StitchIsOurHero - :cheer2:

I finished my pieces this weekend and only need to bag them and get them sent this week. I'll let you know when they actually make it on their way.

I finished my stuff this weekend. Be kind about my paper piecing - my original idea didn't work out at all and I had to change plans. This was my first attempt at this. I'm not 100% satisfied with it, but I think it's decent.

I just have to go to the post office for stamps and envelopes, should be on its way later this week.

Mine are being mailed today. I have had them done for a while now. Sitting here next to my desk. Please dont mail them back to me until I have a new address we will be all moved to AZ on the 28th so I will get back to you with the address as soon as our internet is hooked up in the new house *fingers crossed we find one soon*

Kat

I'm just finishing the final touches on my last element. I will bag them tomorrow and get them in the mail on Monday. I will post when they're in the mail. :sunny:

Mine have been done. I just need to get them in the mail. It should be Monday. I'll post again then.

They made the mail and are on the way to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter