• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Swaps: AK Swap - Pictures Posted Page 4

Thanks for posting the pictures. I sent DS over to this post so she could see too. Now she's ready to get in on a swap!

Woo hoo!! Got mine in the mail today!! My coworkers were OOH and AAH-ing over everything! Thank you so much everyone. Beautiful work. They're going to look great when I scrapbook my upcoming trip! :cool1:

I got my Group 2 package today!!! Maybe my group 1 set will come in tomorrow!!! yeah!!! :)

Wow!! The pictures were awesome..but to see them up close it's even better!!!

Thanks again everyone!! Great job!!!!
Now, to just get them used!!! :cheer2:

I got mine today. They look terrific. Now to have the time to use them.

Wow what a thrilling trip to the mail box it was tonight to go and find a package of such delightful goodies! You ladies did such a wonderful job on every single piece! I can not wait to use them. I am having a scrapbooking day at my house in a couple of weeks and it's going to be exciting to show off all your handy work.

Kathy

I am looking so forward to receiving mine - the pictures look great. Unfortunately (and fortunately), I have to resist doing swaps for a while. My family is being relocated to Florida during July (less than 3 hours to WDW!)....but expect to see me again in the fall!

hiclarke said:
I am looking so forward to receiving mine - the pictures look great. Unfortunately (and fortunately), I have to resist doing swaps for a while. My family is being relocated to Florida during July (less than 3 hours to WDW!)....but expect to see me again in the fall!

Wow! What a move!!! So close to Disney!! That is my dream same day... to live close to Disney so I can spoil my Grandkids there..but that's a long way off!!! Look forward to seeing you again soon!!!

Mine arrived yesterday..............Great job everyone!!
I love all the stuff!

Thanks so much and especially to christinadei for hosting!

I got mine today. Everything is beautiful. I love getting swaps back because I never fail to look at all of your items and get inspired. There are always things that I say, "I never thought of doing it that way" or "What a great use for that item." More ideas to try!

And Christina, I realize now I was a total idiot and labeled all my bags with the wrong group! I'm so sorry! I know hosting must be tricky enough to keep everything straight and then I had to go and throw an extra challenge in there! No more packaging late at night for me!

I got mine in the mail today! Everything looks wonderful! I cannot wait to use all of these items in my book! Thanks, everyone, and thanks to Christina for hosting! :banana:

I got mine!What a nice suprise after camping all night! I was so tired but I ripped that package open right away! :cool1:

I just got back from vacation and opened my books before i even got the kids out of the car :rotfl2: I can't wait to use all of our stuff. I could most likely get all of my Ak pictures done in one day.... maybe not!!!
thanks for hosting!! Jen

They look evem better in person! My husband was also extremely impressed and encouraged me to do more (after the move that is....)! Thanks again for coordinating this.

I was sooo impressed with the pictures - I must get some more practice so i can join in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter