• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Swaps: AK Swap - Pictures Posted Page 4

bigsis1970 said:
Hi Sorry girls I am the MIA person... Life has been especially hetic after vacation.. I did finish up my items and they are on the way... If you have decided to send them out please just return my package .. again I am very sorry to held up this swap! Michelle

Phew!! Glad to hear everything's OK. I look forward to seeing your goodies!

bigsis1970 said:
Hi Sorry girls I am the MIA person... Life has been especially hetic after vacation.. I did finish up my items and they are on the way... If you have decided to send them out please just return my package .. again I am very sorry to held up this swap! Michelle

Glad to hear everything is okay~! So, how was the vacation?? Did you post about it somewhere???

The last set is on it's way!!!! I'll get them in the mail ASAP once I get them! :cool1:

bigsis1970 said:

Very glad everything is ok and that you had a fantastic vacation :) I can't wait to see what everyone has made.

bigsis1970--I'm glad everything is ok! I was worried about you! I'm glad you had a great trip! :sunny:

christinadei--thanks for doing such a great job hostessing! I can't wait to see everything! You are awesome! :cheer2:

Girls, you are all so kind! I posted about the hotel (its on the Palms suites lakeside thread on the Orlando board) but that was far as I got!!! The surprise was pretty good - my Ex got the kids home later then expected and I had to hurry it along but when it clicked they were jumping round smiling and then when we got there and our friends were staying at the same place they were even happier.. The weather was really warm -90ish most days and we used fast pass alot but I really didn't find it that crowded (maybe cause our last trip was during 4th of July) we rode Everest - we me and my DS -- not my DD ! it was soo GREAT !!! Michelle

bigsis1970 said:
Girls, you are all so kind! I posted about the hotel (its on the Palms suites lakeside thread on the Orlando board) but that was far as I got!!! The surprise was pretty good - my Ex got the kids home later then expected and I had to hurry it along but when it clicked they were jumping round smiling and then when we got there and our friends were staying at the same place they were even happier.. The weather was really warm -90ish most days and we used fast pass alot but I really didn't find it that crowded (maybe cause our last trip was during 4th of July) we rode Everest - we me and my DS -- not my DD ! it was soo GREAT !!! Michelle

How cool! thanks for sharing. :wave:

The last ones came in while I was out of town this weekend! I'll get them pacakaged tonight and in the mail tomorrow! Thanks everyone, you all did awesome jobs! I'll take pictures tonight as well.

christinadei said:
The last ones came in while I was out of town this weekend! I'll get them pacakaged tonight and in the mail tomorrow! Thanks everyone, you all did awesome jobs! I'll take pictures tonight as well.

Yeah!!! I can't wait!!! Thanks again for everything!!! :cool1:

Okay, I got them all packaged and they will go out today. There is a slight problem though. I realized after I had 90% of them packaged that I was just sticking them in envelopes and not matching the names on the bags w/the name on the envelope. So if your gallon ziploc bag is someone elses, dont' worry about it, all the same stuff is in there. Sorry about that. I'm new at hosting and it was way too late at night. The good news is that I took pictures and will try to post htem today. :cool1:

47b6db37b3127cce897c56e64fd400000016108AbNmjRm1Ytk

47b6db37b3127cce897c56d84fea00000016108AbNmjRm1Ytk

47b6db37b3127cce897c56cfcecd00000016108AbNmjRm1Ytk

47b6db37b3127cce897c568e4fbc00000016108AbNmjRm1Ytk

47b6db37b3127cce897c57fe0f5400000016108AbNmjRm1Ytk

47b6db37b3127cce897c57ef8e7500000016108AbNmjRm1Ytk

47b6db37b3127cce897c541ece1d00000016108AbNmjRm1Ytk

47b6db37b3127cce897c54ef4fdc00000016108AbNmjRm1Ytk

They all look so great I can't wait to get mine.

I'm not looking at the pictures - I want to be surprised, but I want to say thanks again for hosting and I'm so excited to get them!!

Nice pics,thanks for posting!
Cannot wait.

And Thank you so much for hosting :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter