• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parks/Icons 2 inch Words 4 inch letters-COMPLETE

Thanks Cassey! I can check back before closing and maybe take a couple more on to fill in. I am hoping to get these done soon...maybe not this coming week, but the week after?

Thanks Cassey! I can check back before closing and maybe take a couple more on to fill in. I am hoping to get these done soon...maybe not this coming week, but the week after?

Thanks Erin! I need to finish up the MK swap before I start on this. 2 groups left to finish, one I am waiting on paper for, should be here this week.

Cassey

Hello, If there are still spots may I please do Group #1 (Y and icon), 2 (C and 0) and 11A any letter.
Thank you. Janice

I would like to join these groups if there are spots available:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Good Morning! I would like the following groups please:

Group 1A: DW
Group 2: DM
Group 10: S
Group 11A: T
Group 15: M & Icon
Group 17: A
Group 18: F
Group 21: DN

Thanks!

Thank you!!

I would also like to join group 14 Sorcerer Hat, I forgot it on my first list.:)

I changed some of your letters in the groups you requested as the poster below your original post asked for specific letters. Hope that is okay.

I will add you to Group 14.

Cassey

Good Morning! I would like the following groups please:

Group 1A: DW
Group 2: DM
Group 10: S
Group 11A: T
Group 15: M & Icon
Group 17: A
Group 18: F
Group 21: DN

Thanks!
Got you added, I opened a second group for MAGIC KINGDOM an put you there.

Thanks for joining.

Cassey

Happy Saturday!

I would like any letters:

Group 4 (prefer not icon)
Group 6
Group 8
Group 10
Group 21

Thanks for hosting!

Updated to here.

Boards are running extremely slow. I am going to take a break and run to the grocery store. Be back in about an hour and will update then.

Cassey

I would like groups:

1A "ED" Disneyworld,
2A "CO" Magic Kingdom,
4 "TN" Fantasyland,
5 "ND" Adventureland,
8 "RD" Tomorrowland,
12 "CT" Spaceship Earth,
13 "OS" Hollywood Studios,
19 "ID" Dinoland USA, and
21 "OE" Downtown Disney

Thanks,

VickiV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter