8 "RD" Tomorrowland,
12 "CT" Spaceship Earth,
13 "OS" Hollywood Studios,
19 "ID" Dinoland USA, and
21 "OE" Downtown Disney

Thanks,

VickiV

Got you added, thanks for joining!

I'm so glad it's not just me. I thought I was going crazy!

No, not you! I tried to log back in and got a message that the boards were unavailable. Hope they complete the switch soon!

Cassey

Cassey sorry to ask this of you but kkbeaton and I are really good friends (we live in the same town) could you move me to the second group for groups 1, 2, 11, and 15. Thanks we had hoped to be in some of the same groups.

I'd like to be in Group 1 or 1A (so you can move LaWanna), 2 or 2A, 4, 10, 11 or 11A, 15 or 15A, 16, 21, and 22. Please and thank you :)

I almost missed it we were out of the house early today! Trying to talk PO3 into joining too!

Cassey sorry to ask this of you but kkbeaton and I are really good friends (we live in the same town) could you move me to the second group for groups 1, 2, 11, and 15. Thanks we had hoped to be in some of the same groups.

No problem, got you moved into groups 1A, 2A, 11A and 15A.

Cassey

I'd like to be in Group 1 or 1A (so you can move LaWanna), 2 or 2A, 4, 10, 11 or 11A, 15 or 15A, 16, 21, and 22. Please and thank you :)

I almost missed it we were out of the house early today! Trying to talk PO3 into joining too!

Jennifer, got you added. Hope she joins too,the more the merrier! I love the work she has done in the past.

Cassey

Does anyone have a link to last year's swap so I can see what all was used last time for embellies??? I'm trying to think up ideas & thought that might help all of the people who haven't done letter swaps before.

Does anyone have a link to last year's swap so I can see what all was used last time for embellies??? I'm trying to think up ideas & thought that might help all of the people who haven't done letter swaps before.

I will try to find a link and post it.

Cassey

thanks for the link Cassey....could you post it in the first post so it doesn't get lost....I might need some new idea's too!!

Ok I'm doing it!!
Can I please have
1a,2or 2a, 10a, 11a, 15a, 16,21 and 22.

Thank you.

updated to here.

If anyone would like any of the groups I am in, let me know. I just plugged myself in to fill up some groups.

Cassey

Yay Holly!!!!! Awesome to see you in here!!! Good job working on her Jennifer! :thumbsup2 Hope to see you both on Thursday when my swap opens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter