Party day strategies

Disneylovingmomof2

DIS Veteran
Hi all, I imagine this question has been asked before but I’m trying to decide if we should take a second trip this year and this may impact our final decision.
I’m currently looking at November (Jersey week into Veterans Day) so I’m assuming it will be crowded, especially since it’s still F&W.
Based on last year’s Christmas party dates it looks like we’d still be there to be able to catch one. My question is, assuming there will be high crowds during this time, is it best to try to plan to go to MK on your party day or best to try to avoid it on party days?
I wasn’t sure if the crowds are higher on one or the other (as in non party goers avoid MK those days since it closes early, or if it feels more crowded bc everyone is still there but all at once since the park isn’t open late).
I’d like to stay at BW or BC and do Epcot two days and HS one day, then one MK day and one AK day. I’ve never been during this time of year so was hoping for some insight on how to best plan trying to do F&W successfully but also getting a party day in.
Thanks in advance for any advice!

My feeling is that people without park hoopers will avoid the park. You will get some w/ pk hoppers who go in the early morning and then ph to a different park after lunch.

if you have park hoppers or if you're ok with only going until around 4, I would do it then

Most would say its more busy on a non party day due to the longer hours.
Personally what I like to do is not go to any park on the day I go to a party and then I will go to MK on a non party day as well.
This way I have the benefit of going to a party and the benefit of having longer hours on another day.
It works for my touring style anyway.

Most would say its more busy on a non party day due to the longer hours.
Personally what I like to do is not go to any park on the day I go to a party and then I will go to MK on a non party day as well.
This way I have the benefit of going to a party and the benefit of having longer hours on another day.
It works for my touring style anyway.
I actually thought about doing this...it does sound like it may be a good idea especially since we have young children. Thanks again everyone for your input :)

Thanks to those that answered. I've been wondering this myself as we have hoppers. We will be there around the rumored MNSSHP dates, and had plans to do MK in the morning when there wasn't a party. I was thinking of changing our morning there to the party day. Thinking it would keep some people away, and the ones that come and stay for the party will come in later to be able to stay late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter