Passholder F&W Magnet and Cutting Board

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
Can I pick up my magnet at the same time as the cutting board or do you have to pick up the magnet on the first day only?
TIA

Its very much like the Soup Nazi episode of Seinfeld. If you don't walk down the correct switch-back queues, you'll have a Cast Member yell loudly at your face, "NO MAGNET FOR YOU!" But seriously, you can get a magnet anytime, though you are risking Disney running out of them, but they are very strict about 4 visits minimum for the cutting board.

Can I pick up my magnet at the same time as the cutting board or do you have to pick up the magnet on the first day only?
TIA
I asked the new AP help line this very question and they said you can pick up the magnet anytime after you enter Epcot for the first time during the festival, including when you go to pick up your cutting board on Visit No. 4.

So is the cutting board worth making extra effort to go into the park 4 times? We only have 2 visits planned during F&W but I'm tempted to just pop in 2 more times so I can get the cutting board!

So is the cutting board worth making extra effort to go into the park 4 times? We only have 2 visits planned during F&W but I'm tempted to just pop in 2 more times so I can get the cutting board!

Guess that is more personal.

We did it, with our last visit literally walking in, getting the board, pick up a couple items in Festival store .... and then leave. Another visit was also pretty much in and out - we parked at Epcot, rode monorail to MK for that day, went back to Epcot walking inside for a snack then leaving. We had thought we'd stay longer at MK then enjoy Illuminations but the day was hot and tiring so we opted to go back to our hotel earlier. The other two days we had planned at Epcot for DS to do the attractions.

It's not big but perfect size for say a bar to cut lemon/limes but I'll likely just put mine in my office. It is that type you can order online personalized, not top quality but if you ordered one you'd likely pay $20+ dollars for this size.

But if it puts a huge crimp in your touring or you really have no interest .... I suggest you go the first day to get your magnet and ask to look at the cutting board. You can decide then if you want to make the extra efforts to return for it.

Attachments

• E986D6FC-8B92-4BA4-BFF2-7FCFD74F8549.jpeg
    E986D6FC-8B92-4BA4-BFF2-7FCFD74F8549.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 8
Guess that is more personal.

We did it, with our last visit literally walking in, getting the board, pick up a couple items in Festival store .... and then leave. Another visit was also pretty much in and out - we parked at Epcot, rode monorail to MK for that day, went back to Epcot walking inside for a snack then leaving. We had thought we'd stay longer at MK then enjoy Illuminations but the day was hot and tiring so we opted to go back to our hotel earlier. The other two days we had planned at Epcot for DS to do the attractions.

It's not big but perfect size for say a bar to cut lemon/limes but I'll likely just put mine in my office. It is that type you can order online personalized, not top quality but if you ordered one you'd likely pay $20+ dollars for this size.

But if it puts a huge crimp in your touring or you really have no interest .... I suggest you go the first day to get your magnet and ask to look at the cutting board. You can decide then if you want to make the extra efforts to return for it.

Thanks for the info!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter