Pat9283's Planning Journal! Updated with wedding dress fitting pictures!!

Pat9283

I love your t-shirt designs, they are so cute and very creative. What great gifts for your wedding party.

Pat9283

I love your t-shirt designs, they are so cute and very creative. What great gifts for your wedding party.

Thank you :goodvibes but I can't take all of the credit, I did make the t-shirts but people on the creative boards designed them, They are fantasticaly creative people! :love:

The creative boards are just wonderful. CarolinaGirl86, just did a few designs for me and they are so cute. I can't wait to make a t-shirt out of it. I would put it up here, but I am not sure how. :confused:

The creative boards are just wonderful. CarolinaGirl86, just did a few designs for me and they are so cute. I can't wait to make a t-shirt out of it. I would put it up here, but I am not sure how. :confused:

Just right click the pic and save it to your computer and then go to www.photobucket.com and load the pics into an album. Then all you have to do is copy the IMG link that it gives you, onto your post and then when you post, instead of the link, the pic will be there. Hope that helps :goodvibes

Wow I have loads to talk about today! I have ordered more things to go in the welcome bags for everyone! I got some more t-shirts to put transfers on and I managed to get my brother a new cap for his (he's 22 so I need a masculine bag for him), oh and I also got some travel size toiletries for the womens bags! They have shampoos, conditioners, moisturisers, lip balm, lip stick, and some other make up bits!

I also got some rose petels for the flower girls princess: in pink (of course) to scatter and some cute disney princess bags for them to put them in! I had to get these because the traditional flower girl baskets were too big for me to take on the plane and I was worried about them getting crushed, so a friend of mine found some easter eggs with these in and I thought they were so cute! Not traditional but the girls will :love: love them!

weddingstuff.jpg

I got some bubbles as well, for people to blow at us when we come out of the wedding pavilion. They are in little wedding cake shaped bottles!:yay:

bubbles.jpg

I also got some disposible cameras and caps to personalise for everyone as well! So I have been very busy!!!! (I'll post a picture of the caps when I'm finished)

I love everything soooo much! :love: I got my wedding day and night underwear but you can't see them :o LOL And I've threatend Neil with some boxer shorts with 'groom on them' LOL or maybe just married!:rotfl:

I've also ordered lei's as well for when we go to Ohana! and I'm trying to convince Neil to wear a hawian shirt! but no luck yet LOL!

And I finally got my cake topper! :yay: and the picture does not do it justice at all! It is beautiful! :love: The only problem now is I'm scared to put it on the cake incase it gets damaged by some over excited wedding guest! :scared1: It is so delicate and cinderella and prince charming have little gold wedding rings on (sooo cute)

Oh and although this is'nt directly wedding related I thought I'd share. I was in work the other day when a friend of mine said that she had a presant for me :yay: and said she would give it to me tommorrow. So I eagerly await the next shift, and the next day she does'nt mention it :confused: so I don't mention it because I don't want to seem cheeky! Later in the day we both went on our breaks together and sat talking about nothing in particular when she said 'hang on a minute' and just walked out of the room :confused: so I sat there not thinking anything weird was going on, when in she walks with a absolutly enormous gift box from the disney store :yay: for some reason all I could think of to say was 'what's that?' :rotfl: to which she replyed 'your prezzie!' :dance3: so I opened the box and inside was (deep breath.....) tigger ice cube tray, winnie the pooh socks, mickey underwear x2, tigger lip balm, tigger keyring, tink purse, tink handbag, tink credit card holder, shower gel x2, perfume x2, talc, soap, cinderella cloth inside a disney princess mini cooler bag, winnie the pooh photo frame, winnie the pooh stationary set. incl, pencils, note book, address book and jotter, winnie the pooh photo album, and a winnie the pooh pen which has a little winnie on the top which wiggles when you write! (oh, inhale LOL)

How cool is all that? :yay: I was sooooo happy for the whole day!:cloud9: Her reason for doing this was that she had seen me buying things for welcome bags for everyone and had noticed I was leaving myself out, So she thought she would treat me :hug: How sweet! I have no idea what to get her in return! Im thinking giant bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine. The bad thing about this whole thing is she is so scared :scared1: of flying that she can't come to the wedding and I know she really really wants to! She has an open invitation to come though just in case she plucks up the courage! She is my honorary maid of honor. I'll think about her on the day!

Well thats my update for now I'll write again soon but I think I'm nearly done :sad1: I still have to deal with Disney though! :yay: I have been penciled in but I have to phone up again at the 8 mth mark :cheer2: I've been told to ask for doreen, does anyone know her?, What's she like? She seemed nice on the phone and give me her number and told me to ring if I have any questions.

I've been working with doreen and IMO I think she is fab!! I love her and I'm sure you'll have no problems with her. That was really fantastic what your friend did for you too! Wow how nice!

Doreen is great Pat, if you've read my planning journal, you'll know this, but we were cruising the Med on the day we needed to phone 12 months out and when we told her a few days before, just to clarify the time to phone, she said"don't stress yourselves about phoning on the day" and she input our details there and then and at 8am EST on the 8th May, the details were automatically uploaded to the system and hey presto we got our first choice! I can't tell you how grateful we were, and how excited to get our date and time!

Doreen is great Pat, if you've read my planning journal, you'll know this, but we were cruising the Med on the day we needed to phone 12 months out and when we told her a few days before, just to clarify the time to phone, she said"don't stress yourselves about phoning on the day" and she input our details there and then and at 8am EST on the 8th May, the details were automatically uploaded to the system and hey presto we got our first choice! I can't tell you how grateful we were, and how excited to get our date and time!

Oh congrats on getting your date!!! :banana: I'm jealous! :rotfl:

Thanks for the great information! I can't wait to read more! :)

just dont do what i did and put the disposablle cameras in your luggage! put them in the hand luggage and ask them to screen them seperatly. we put ours in our hold luggage and the photos were all blurry cos the xrays had messed up the film

just dont do what i did and put the disposablle cameras in your luggage! put them in the hand luggage and ask them to screen them seperatly. we put ours in our hold luggage and the photos were all blurry cos the xrays had messed up the film

Thanks for the tip! What would we do without dis, hey?:rotfl:

This is just a short one coz Im so busy recently! Im so sorry I hav'nt been around. But congrats to all newbies and all those who tied the knot while I was away.:goodvibes

I sorted my centrepeices out last week. My theme is pink and I wanted something modern and ellegant so we got creative and came up with: A round mirror base with 6 mini glasses (kinda like a cross between a mini martini glass and a mini champagne flute) which I have made into keepsake gel candles with pink metalic heart confetee inside, for my guests to take at the end of the night, in a circle around the mirror (but on top of it) then a mini pink LED light in the centre (which shines and reflects off the glasses and mirror) and a balloon cloud coming from the light with 3 balloons in pale pink, deep pink and ivory. I know that sounds complicated but I will post a pic when I get a good one so that I can explane further. :goodvibes

can't wait to see a picture of those centrepieces!

I seem to have hit a plateau with my planning, I got lots done( most of which I dont want to post here incase DF of SIL peeks) a while a go, but have done nothing since, mainly because the next batch of stuff to buy, I want to get when we are in Florida this Nov, for the welcome bags etc. It sounds like you are a lot more organised than me!!!!

can't wait to see a picture of those centrepieces!

I seem to have hit a plateau with my planning, I got lots done( most of which I dont want to post here incase DF of SIL peeks) a while a go, but have done nothing since, mainly because the next batch of stuff to buy, I want to get when we are in Florida this Nov, for the welcome bags etc. It sounds like you are a lot more organised than me!!!!

I know what you mean. I have done a lot of stuff and I dont have much else I can do until Im ALLOWED to phone disney again, Which reminds me I've lost Doreens number so Im kinda stressing again! :headache:

all I can say is WOW

I think you win the prize for spoiling your guests & wedding party!!!

I love your dress & the BM dresses

Id have a hard time choosing which cake too

your flowers are awesome....love the spots of "bling"!!!..did you ever see the tigerlillies made from crystals? they are AWESOME...let me know if you want to see them & i will ask DHs neice if i can snap a pic of hers

I think everything looks great!!

What a great friend to spoil you like that.....its so nice to have someone do that so unexpectedly...what a gal...tell her I think that was the nicest thing ever!!

congrats & cant wait to see more!!!
:goodvibes

Awww Thanks so much you're so sweet! :goodvibes I didnt see those tigerlillies that you're talking about so pls post a pic! Im being nosey! :rotfl:

Hi, well I hav'nt posted for months, I've been so busy, I started university studying paediatric nursing (so good):goodvibes and I've still been working full time to pay for the wedding.:headache: At the moment Im panicing! :eek: It's 4mth 5days till we leave for Florida and there is still so much to do! I will be going for dress fittings soon and Im still planning the at home reception (20th june).I have so much stuff to tell you guys! First of all my FSIL had a boy named corey he's 5mths nearly now and has 2 teeth already.
Heres a pic of his 1st christmas!
DSC00190.jpg

Newborn
DSC04956-1.jpg

And Smiler
DSC00100.jpg

So I have a new pageboy! I've booked my ADR's for the holiday as well with a cinderellas royal table ADR for our last night there! I can't wait! And we have decided that we are going to stay in the AKL for our wedding night and the nights before and after! We have a savannah view room and I'm so looking forward to it.

As I said before I have so much to do, I have to organise the catering for the at home reception! My friend's sister is doing it for me and I just wish I would have paid someone else to do it because Im 5 months away from it and she still has'nt given me a price! I am greatful but I really need to budget and I have had NO help from anyone (and I actually mean that literaly):sad2:
Oh well I wont go into that!
I also have to get my worksheets sent off to disney and organise the wedding vows and payment for Rev Jack Day. I have to organise all of the money to be paid to various people when we get to florida and get things like shoes for all the bridesmaids and pageboys. Phewww thats only a sample of stuff I need to do still. Im starting to find that it's the last minute little things that are adding up and stressing me out the most! :headache: I cant believe it's going so fast, I said it would fly after christmas but the speed that the year has gone is really starting to freak me out. I can't belive in 4 months time I will be a Taylor and not McCarthy any more (is it just me who freaks out at the thought of having a totally different name after 25 years?)

Oh I'm so sorry for the rant as you can tell the pressure of the wedding and working full time and doing assignments while working in the Hospital (4 days a wk as part of my training) is getting slightly on top of me:sad2: I will try and post a better one soon! xxx

Well here is my dress!!!! It still needs some alterations on the hem line and need taking in on the bust (so it is pinned in the pics an looks a little weird), but otherwise I am sooooo pleased with it :cool1: Wow I can not believe it's only 30days until we leave. It has gone so fast I feel like I've hardley taken a breath the last few months! My planning Journal has kinda been neglected so Im planning on making up for it with a relly good trip report! Watch this space! LOL

DSC00492.jpg

DSC00483.jpg

DSC00484.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

DSC00494.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter