Pat9283's Planning Journal! Updated with wedding dress fitting pictures!!

Wow, 30 days! Is that all? Your dress is really beautiful, such nice detail.

Hi,

Congrats from another UK Bride. I have just found your PJ and everything looks fab. I love your dress - you look great. OMG only a month to go - you must be so excited.

x

Thanks 4 bein so sweet, I wish I cuda lost more weight b4 I went but it's a bit late now, I am super excited! 30 days is nothing!!!:banana:

I'm so glad we finally got to see you! :goodvibes We saw all of the wonderful things you are doing for your guests! It is good to put a face to the kindness!

Congrats, btw, on your continuing education! :thumbsup2

Your dress is gorgeous! The detailing is exquisite!

That sweet little baby is gorgeous, my first grandbaby is just 7 weeks old and I can't wait to dress her up at Christmas!

Can't wait to share your special day! :surfweb:

PS!!! I was a maiden McCarthy back in the day.

Now I am a Trejo, and we live in Arizona, and all of the junk mail I get is in Spanish, although my husband was adopted, and I have more hispanic blood than he does!!!

You get used to it...and in the beginning it is so very fun to start using your new name!!

Until you can't read your junk mail! :confused3 :rotfl:

Thanks so much 4 ur comments :goodvibes U ar all so sweet! I am gonna find it so strange to use my new name! it's exciting 2 of course! 34 days now and I'll be Mrs Taylor!!!!:cheer2: Ha Ha I think I'll still be able to read my junk mail! (not sure if thats a good thing tho! LOL) :rotfl:

Your dress is gorgeous! I love it. The baby is sooo cute! I love big cheeks. After I finish my studies I'm going to go back into paediatric nursing next year too!!!! That's so fun!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter