PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I noticed I was getting offers that I would never use when I wasn’t shopping at Superstore as regularly. Once I started shopping there again, my offers started improving. One week I forgot to save my offers and the following week my offers were practically useless.

I’m happy with the Toys R Us and Keg gift cards offers this week. Perfect for gift giving!

eta: does anyone who also received the TRU/Keg gift card offer know which store(s) is offering this? I don’t see it mentioned on my offer.

Last edited:
I noticed I was getting offers that I would never use when I wasn’t shopping at Superstore as regularly. Once I started shopping there again, my offers started improving. One week I forgot to save my offers and the following week my offers were practically useless.

I’m happy with the Toys R Us and Keg gift cards offers this week. Perfect for gift giving!

eta: does anyone who also received the TRU/Keg gift card offer know which store(s) is offering this? I don’t see it mentioned on my offer.
I don't know however when I get these offers I purchase my gc's at Loblaws and my points have always been there immediately. Now YMMV.
Also, I did notice that this offer ends on Sunday so something to keep in mind for anyone wanting to use it.

So I just earned a HUGE 600 points on my weekly groceries. :sad:
I thought that was good then I realized I was on the PC thread not the airmiles one. I usually never earn points when I shop at Superstore so getting hardly any points is nothing new for me. Next week I will earn a whopping 4800 as I am going to price match Red Rose tea from Sobeys and finally get to use the offer that I have been saving forever.

It’s 20x the points online today so I ordered a PS5 game for my son off of the Shoppers website. It’s was $64.99 before tax. Between the offer and using our PC money account I’m getting $20 back. Not bad at all.
I never pay attention to those online offers. Need to take a better look. Never realized all the stuff you can get.

I was surprised at how much they have that you can order online. I think it’s free shipping after $50. It was nice to not have to go in for just one thing,

Edited
Ok I think I figured out how to do this.
OH MY GOSH!!! This could become an addiction worse than Amazon. Lol

Good morning pigletto
could you share a link where you are able to shop online?
(Is this just for Shoppers Drug Mart ? and do you know if you can pick up at the store?).
Thanks
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Yes, I went late this morning. I bought a 300g bag of minor lindor (assorted - $9.99) and 3 candy cane lindor boxes (5 each inside $3.99 each) and received the 6,000 points. Unfortunately, no glitch this year doubling the points.
Can we double dip the Lindt offer with the 20X offer today? Or we can only the 20X offer since Lindt is a threshold amount offer? TIA!

Can we double dip the Lindt offer with the 20X offer today? Or we can only the 20X offer since Lindt is a threshold amount offer? TIA!

Ohh, yes! Geez, I'm sorry I forgot to mention that. Yes, my order came to $52.50 pre-tax and included just over $20 of Lindt chocolate. I made sure to double-check with a Manager before I went in line to pay.

It’s 20x the points online today so I ordered a PS5 game for my son off of the Shoppers website. It’s was $64.99 before tax. Between the offer and using our PC money account I’m getting $20 back. Not bad at all.
Thanks for posting, I had no idea that we could order electronics online at SDM! Did you get the Spiderman Miles Morales game. The ultimate launch edition I wanted at 89.99 was sold out so I debated getting the launch edition 64.99. By the time I decided to order, it was already sold out. I will definitely check the next time there is another points offer!

Is anyone else getting offers that are totally useless...items that you never have/would buy or items that you might buy once a year? This has been happening to me for maybe a month or more. I used to earn around 7000-10000 points a week just on my basic grocery items. Lately, I'm earning 2000 or less a week.

For the past few weeks, my offers have been for items I purchased the week before or things that I have never purchased before. I agree, I used to get lots of points with my groceries - now most of my points come from my PC mastercard which I use for everything.

Edited
Ok I think I figured out how to do this.
OH MY GOSH!!! This could become an addiction worse than Amazon. Lol

Good morning pigletto
could you share a link where you are able to shop online?
(Is this just for Shoppers Drug Mart ? and do you know if you can pick up at the store?).
Thanks
Hugs
Mel
Sorry Mel ! I just saw this now. Dh and I decided with the surge in cases we should just get our in store shopping done today. So we were out today picking up some things and having a socially distanced visit with his parents. Our region is only on Orange but it’s just a matter of time, so after today it is only online shopping for us now. There’s quite a few things on the Shoppers site isn’t there ? I think I will be using it often!

For the past few weeks, my offers have been for items I purchased the week before or things that I have never purchased before. I agree, I used to get lots of points with my groceries - now most of my points come from my PC mastercard which I use for everything.
My grocery offers really dried up. I’m getting fewer of them and repeat offers. But I’m doing well with Shoppers promos and the PC money account.

For those who bought the Keg gc at Shoppers, did your receipt show the 15, 000 points for each one? My digital offers showed, but not the points for the two gc. But I think that this is an issue with Shoppers, am I right?

For those who bought the Keg gc at Shoppers, did your receipt show the 15, 000 points for each one? My digital offers showed, but not the points for the two gc. But I think that this is an issue with Shoppers, am I right?

Hi Debbie
I didn't buy them but I do know in the flyer that it says
"Please allow up to 2-4 weeks to post to your PC account."
I have in the past done a missing points inquiry and they were posted within 2 days.
Hugs
Mel

Hi Debbie
I didn't buy them but I do know in the flyer that it says
"Please allow up to 2-4 weeks to post to your PC account."
I have in the past done a missing points inquiry and they were posted within 2 days.
Hugs
Mel
Thanks, Mel. I know that the last time I was missing points they told me that I needed to wait a week. :p So....I'll be patient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter