PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I saw in that Ontario flyer at the bottom buy $25 in Easter candy get 10,000 points on Saturday as well!
I saw that. This weekend is looking pretty good.
I have a 2000 for $10 spend on coke as well as 400 for $2 on cookies or crackers. I could be looking at

4000 for $20 in coke
10000 for a $25 Easter Candy ( I can always use more ;) )
5000 for using my PC MC
1200 for cookies (or crackers)
15000 for 20X's spend

So 37000 ($37.00) on a $50 spend. Mostly things I would buy anyways, a little extra candy. Is that good or what??

I saw that. This weekend is looking pretty good.
I have a 2000 for $10 spend on coke as well as 400 for $2 on cookies or crackers. I could be looking at

4000 for $20 in coke
10000 for a $25 Easter Candy ( I can always use more ;) )
5000 for using my PC MC
1200 for cookies (or crackers)
15000 for 20X's spend

So 37000 ($37.00) on a $50 spend. Mostly things I would buy anyways, a little extra candy. Is that good or what??

Are you saying your Shoppers will let you stack all those? Whenever I have tried at my location they won't let me. I'd love to do the Spend $50 get 20X AND the Spend $25 Easter get 10,000 but I know my location will tell me one or the other.

Are you saying your Shoppers will let you stack all those? Whenever I have tried at my location they won't let me. I'd love to do the Spend $50 get 20X AND the Spend $25 Easter get 10,000 but I know my location will tell me one or the other.
While I've had some good offers I've not had an offer this good yet. Guess I'll wait and see. I can't read the small print in the paper, its kind of blurry. I'll let you know Saturday how I make out.

Thanks! I'm curious. I've come across posts elsewhere that seem to indicate different Shoppers, different rules. Puzzles me.

I'm posting this as I made a mistake on quanities in my previous post. I did edit and fixed that post.

So I went to Loblaws this morning (Clarington) and it turns out the flyer offer is buy ONE Cashmere bathroom tissue (12=24), OR sponge towels (6 pack) OR scotties tissue (6 pack) and get 3,000 points. NOT all three like I thought the fine print was saying. You are allowed to use this offer for a maximum of 3 times to get 9,000 points.

They cost $5.99 each. I printed out a $6 off coupon I was given from entering a no-purchase contest (link below). Now for the coupon to apply it means purchasing one EACH of Cashmere 12-roll or larger; scotties tissue 6 package or larger and sponge towels 6 roll or larger. I need all three regardless so that worked.

That brought my Loblaw's bill down from $17.97 to $11.97 ($3.99 aech product) AND I received 9,000 points!

scorehockeytickets.ca is the contest web page in the RCL flyer.

Plus I purchased 3 tubes of colgate toothpaste for $10.79 and received another 4,000 points.

I'm happy with that! We could certainly use another of each of those products. I think I'll sign my husband up for an PC Optimum card for the occassional times to get points.

May 12...Mother's day!!!!! I can't think of any better way to be spending Mother's Day than being on jet plane that will land where there is hot warm air, sand, warm ocean water and palm trees!!!!! I hope youir trip is around there so you can enjoy your mother's day that way as well!!!!

Same! When do you leave?

I think I'll sign my husband up for an PC Optimum card for the occassional times to get points.

I did that. And you can add that card to your primary card account so that all the points will automatically accumulate onto one card. instead of having some points here...some on this one etc etc etc. I did it through the app to link all the cards together. I also got a hard card as well, for when we are getting fuel to use for filling up - when we actually go there. It all adds up, even those small purchases.

May 12...Mother's day!!!!! I can't think of any better way to be spending Mother's Day than being on jet plane that will land where there is hot warm air, sand, warm ocean water and palm trees!!!!! I hope youir trip is around there so you can enjoy your mother's day that way as well!!!!

I leave on April 28! Hawaiian Tropics is 20% off at Shoppers, so I'm going to get my stash and finally use my Optimum offer of every $6, get 1200 points!

So I had an app offer for “Spend $75 get 20x the points that was good today only. I had no plan to use it but Dh had a plan for it that worked out nicely.
Our ds15 needs new controllers for his Nintendo Switch since one of his broke. We decided to get them for him as an Easter present. Unfortunately they are one of those things that never go on sale anywhere and they are $90-$100. So we used the offer to get them at Shoppers and got $30 back in points.
I will be going back tomorrow for the 20x on $50 . I have a milk offer as well and those always stack for me. So I will end up with close to $50 in points tomorrow.

So the flyer says to load the offer for the $25 easter candy, get 10,000 points. I dont have this on my phone. Does anyone else?

Mine is pre loaded. Its in my PC offers. Its only good for the 24 hours. Says Hoppy Easter as a heading.
I'm off to Shoppers now.
So I also have a 20x $50 if I do the candy as well, do I get the 10000 as well. I know its not the 20x 10000 which would be great, but in addition? Plus the 5000 for using my pcmc.

I'm not sure how this works... I know that two "When You Spend" offers will not stack at Shoppers, but my experience has always been two WUS offers in the flyers.

Since the 50X is in the flyer and the Easter candy 10,000 is on the APP, will they stack this time??

I also have the Easter candy offer on my phone. I’m guessing it’s way too good to be true that it stacks.

Here's what my receipt shows

Digital Christie crackers 600
Digital Christie Cookies 1200
Digital Mobil Text 10000 (which I suspect is the candy)
Digital Coco Cola 4000

Then in the totals I show

Regular Points 825
In-Store Bonus Points 8077
Digital Bonus Points 15800
Total Points earned today 24702

Now if anyone can make sense of that let me know. I'm confused as to why in store is 8077, isn't that the 20 times? Also did not get the 5000 points for using my PCMC. Sent off inquiries about both of those questions so I'll let you know what happens when I get an answer.

ETA--I didn't buy any crackers today so that is off, not sure why that showed up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter