PET Swap, Sign-ups ~Closed.~

Disneyfreakk.. hehe no worries, I was trying to put forth the extra effort and getting DC on everyones packages to show proof that the items were in fact mailed.

I am baffled at the missing items though.. They have got to be in someones box but like I said I even had my husband helping me sort ( maybe there lies the problem..lol) but he was even watching me pick up one from each pile for each group.

I was trying to narrow it down.... had 8 items for the group, right number.... checked names and found that the item from PigletsPal was in the wrong bag - which now makes my group 1 pack have 10 items (as it should) and my group 3, 7 items (my own the missing one)

Kat said someone flaked in group 1, so I wonder how you got 10 items for group 1?? :confused:

Who flaked kat? Maybe when you post pics we can all tell which ones we made for which group. That might help out in finding the missing stuff since not everyone puts their names of the bags.

Got my stuff and love almost everything.

I'm in Group 2 and there were no dupes for me other than mine from the flaker.

Good luck to everyone in finding your goodies!

Thanks for hosting, Kat!

Kat said someone flaked in group 1, so I wonder how you got 10 items for group 1?? :confused:

Who flaked kat? Maybe when you post pics we can all tell which ones we made for which group. That might help out in finding the missing stuff since not everyone puts their names of the bags.

In Group 1, I got 2 of mine back since someone flaked....so that should still make 10, but I got 9 in that group because I didn't get Kat's.

Same here Yoda. I only have 9 items for group 1 and 7 for group 3 (dog 2).
So someone has a very nice box. :rotfl: They have all ours plus Kat's items.

Ok, aries1980 flaked in group 1 and 2...

Group 1 had 10 players.. minus the flakey so that would leave 9

Group 2 had 8 players..Minus the flakey that would leave 7

Group 3 had 8 players.. Minus the flakey that would leave 7..

Im going to do the pictures now.. I am so sorry this got messed up some how. I just am so baffled.

Also...

Check your bags from Piglets Pal she put everything from both her groups in one baggie with your name on the baggie..

OK. Maybe I don't have the right stuff from Piglet's Pal.

I have one bag with four embellished squares, two super cute frames PLUS two photo mats. Is that right?

Ok, aries1980 flaked in group 1 and 2...

Group 1 had 10 players.. minus the flakey so that would leave 9

Group 2 had 8 players..Minus the flakey that would leave 7

Group 3 had 8 players.. Minus the flakey that would leave 7..

Im going to do the pictures now.. I am so sorry this got messed up some how. I just am so baffled.

Also...

Check your bags from Piglets Pal she put everything from both her groups in one baggie with your name on the baggie..

No one flaked in Group 3! We each should have received 8 in Group 3.

In Group 1, we got 2 of our own back so we still should have received 10.

1. Katdisney – @ Received
2. PigletsPal - @
3. AlexWyattMommy - @ Received
4. YodasMom - @ Received
5. StitchIsOurHero - @ Received
6. ddavis860 - @ Recieved
7. disneyfreakk - @ Received
8. Ohmom - @ Received
9. aries1980 - Flaked
10. marlynnp - @ Recieved

Group 2: Cats
1. Katdisney - Received
2. PigletsPal -
3. StitchIsOurHero - Received
4. New England Eeyore - @ Received
5. TPCShauna - @ Received
6. aries1980 - Flaked
7. maria34a - @ Postal
8. bookmama - @ Received

Group 3: Dogs
1. disneyfreakk - Recieved
2. Yodasmom - Recieved
3. Ohmom - Recieved
4. Katdisney - Recieved
5. marlynnp - Recieved
6. MissBubbles - @ Recieved
7. Maria34a - Postal
8. AlexWyattMommy - Recieved

6 packages still awaiting arrival...According to the USPS tracking. all the packages with tracking have been delivered.

hpim1190 is the one I am missing of mine.

Because I think I forgot to say it before...

GREAT JOB on the ones I recieved. They are so different and wonderful. How could so many of us use the same ribbon, but it look so different? And the quality of the items I recieved, well, I would be very proud to show them all off in my albums. Thank you all so much for the effort put forth.

Kat, I know this isn't easy on you. Hopefully we will find out where the elements went and get it all straightened out in no time. Where is that cup of tea smilie? We need one. But here is this one for now...:flower3:

i got my package yesterday! everything is WONDERFUL!!!!

i didn't check to make sure i got all the correct items though -- i can do that later! thanks Kat :teeth:

I got mine yesterday as well. Wonderful things inside! :yes: Thanks everyone!!

HPIM 1200 is the one of mine from Group 1 that I did not receive as well as Kat's from Group 1.

just got swap stuff yesterday :yay: everything looks so nice. My stuff looks so ametuer (i spelled that wrong) compared to everyone else's. My mother says it because I'm just starting out and I'll get better with time.

but everything was lovely. My son is going to love the scrapbook I'll be doing with him and his superkitty.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter