Pete Hunting: Check post #1

Lisbon, PORTUGAL??!?! Wow!! Lisbon is the "second molar" of the face Portugal makes toward America if anyone is looking at a map... I've been to Portugal, Kathy... How's the Bacalhau? And the muscatel?? (not the American slang version.. for those wondering...) TAKE pictures and file a TR!! Portugal has a Disney Channel, you know!! :thumbsup2

Not meaning to hijack... pirate: BEST THREAD EVER!! GO OSCAR!!!

Yea Got to ask Lisbon?! I assure you Will is in Flordia, Cougar! ;)

Yea Got to ask Lisbon?! I assure you Will is in Flordia, Cougar! ;)

Yes, Portugal. I'm here for an annual work meeting. They alternate between the US and EU. This year is EU/Portugal. Better then Atlanta last year! I'm holed up in a hotel Mon - Thurs, so not much sight seeing to be done. Will is safe from me. Mindy on the other hand........

Mensha- there is a Disney store in the mall next to the hotel.:)

I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to Tuesday's Podcast. I need something to make me laugh. I think there are going to be a number of good stories to tell.

Damn! Never go to a conference again whilst podcruises are at stake!!!

Im gonna go and read from the beginning, this thread is a monster!

I just finished reading this entire thread and I must say it was still exciting 'after the fact'! Even after reading the update on the first thread I was pulled right into the action. Your road trip reminded me of some of the late night escapades of my younger days. Congratulations WO! See you on the cruise.

Congratulations Wildeoscar. I just read the whole thread and am glad to hear that you won the cruise! Definitely worth the trip from Ohio. :woohoo:

Yes, Portugal. I'm here for an annual work meeting. They alternate between the US and EU. This year is EU/Portugal. Better then Atlanta last year! I'm holed up in a hotel Mon - Thurs, so not much sight seeing to be done. Will is safe from me. Mindy on the other hand........

Mensha- there is a Disney store in the mall next to the hotel.:)

I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to Tuesday's Podcast. I need something to make me laugh. I think there are going to be a number of good stories to tell.

Wow! That is cool!! :cheer2:

I can't wait to Tuesday either... I have a parent meeting at school that evening and realized I don't know when I am going to listen.

I am sure DS4 will make me listen he is very excited for his envelope!!

**sigh**

Hubby won't go on the ocean anyhow. After I regailed him with your journey he seemed piqued, now though he refuses to get on a cruise ship. Though if I won one, he may be more inclined to go!;)

Hope you had a safe trip north, now go to bed!

I just read all of the pages from last night, how awesome!
I wish I could have been there to join you all!

Congrats WO!

I have official information.

The shirt is in play

Just reading this thread from page one now, I had a feeling Pete may have snuck in and put the tee on later, he must of played this game before LOL I bet he ruled at hide and seek in his childhood- fess up Pete! ;)

• We know Pete is wearing nice shoes.
  • According to Regina, he is wearing good cologne
  • He's near the stage.
  • CorEy and Julie are in the park (probably have a camcorder)
  • Bawb is nearby.
  • And that he has a posse.

Go Oscar!

CorEy and Julie better be aiming that tape at Pete! This HAS to be caught on video! Then we can all :surfweb:

God my legs hurt!!! I started my day being dragged to the 'Central Florida Plant Show' at 10am - and finished it by orbiting Universal trying to give away a cruise. Fodder for the blog.

I will say this though - had I known just HOW busy Universal was going to be tonight, I would have picked a different night. In all the years I've been going to Universal, I've NEVER EVER SEEN IT THIS BUSY!! It was so bad, it took 1 1/2 hours to get home (most of it sitting in traffic within a half mile of Universal).

Oscar wins it fair and square - he was the first to find me. I still can't believe he drove from Ohio for this!! Well, you're goin' on a cruise Oscar!!!

Thx
Pete

:thumbsup2

OK done reading this entire thread :) that was fun! Wish I was here "live" but busy crazy weekend being a mom.

I have to say, WO did a great job and I am so glad his efforts were rewarded by winning! The podcast team all were great! Bawb, John and Kevin added to the fun! Julie and CorEy-how nice of you to look out or the man in the grey shirt! All around great fun! CONGRATS WO!

p.s.

HEY TAG FAIRY... I think WO deserves a tag- something regarding
"Master player of " A Quest for Pete" :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter