Pete Werner, we're not as rich as you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind... Daughter just sat on my phone... Back to the poorhouse I guess :(

I have a similar story.

Couple of weeks ago, I went swimming forgetting that my iPhone was in my pocket.

I not only got it wet....I held it under for 5 minutes.

When I got out, we Googled what to do. Everything said put it in rice.

We had no rice, so we put it in Rice-a-roni (the San Francisco treat).

We went to the Apple store and while the man was looking at my phone...he kept sniffing it.

The phone was not fixable...but it smelled good.

Far more concerning to me is how I've been on the boards 5 years and only have 228 posts. #creeper

make that 229.
Tell me about it... 13 yrs a member, and look at my sorry post count! :rotfl:

But seriously, there must be a glitch there, due to an earlier crash or at the migration to this new platform. Because back in the days I was very active! :earsboy:

Far more concerning to me is how I've been on the boards 5 years and only have 228 posts. #creeper

make that 229.

Tell me about it... 13 yrs a member, and look at my sorry post count! :rotfl:

But seriously, there must be a glitch there, due to an earlier crash or at the migration to this new platform. Because back in the days I was very active! :earsboy:

Quantity and quality are two different things.

I'll take quality any day.

Poor Figmentofmyimagination is upset with their poor career choice and lack of money. Don't be a hater or jealous, If you want/need the finer things in life, then change your career and/or bust your ***. Ive only been following the Dis for 5 years, but they all bust their asses and are great at what they do. I envy them that they found jobs that are so rewarding and are doing what they love.

I have a similar story.

Couple of weeks ago, I went swimming forgetting that my iPhone was in my pocket.

I not only got it wet....I held it under for 5 minutes.

When I got out, we Googled what to do. Everything said put it in rice.

We had no rice, so we put it in Rice-a-roni (the San Francisco treat).

We went to the Apple store and while the man was looking at my phone...he kept sniffing it.

The phone was not fixable...but it smelled good.
See... That random box of Rice a Roni came in handy... If only the 5 year old can of chick peas in my cabinet served such a purpose..

Before this thread gets locked, it's probably a good place to note that the original poster has posted five times in this thread, and has accumulated exactly zero total "likes" with those posts.

Meanwhile, I've posted four times in this thread, and accumulated exactly 50 total "likes" with those four posts, but that's not really a fair comparison, since I am insanely wealthy.

Point being....the original poster probably needs to come to stark reality that yes, it IS just him/her. And to stop. Just stop.

My other point being that I am insanely, obscenely wealthy. I own five phones, each of which has its own custom-designed Louis Vuitton bag, the straps of which were made with the very materials used to construct the roofs of the Polynesian bungalows at WDW.

*I drop my gold-plated mic*

Last edited:
Before this thread gets locked, it's probably a good place to note that the original poster has posted five times in this thread, and has accumulated exactly zero total "likes" with those posts.

Meanwhile, I've posted four times in this thread, and accumulated exactly 50 total "likes" with those four posts, but that's not really a fair comparison, since I am insanely wealthy.

I didn't watch this specific podcast yet but I'm also shocked the OP knew the shirt was Burberry. I've watched many podcasts and couldn't tell you what brand anyone has and that is not lack of awareness of those brands. I just don't pay attention to that kind of stuff because ultimatly it doesn't matter.

I try not to talk about money but it really sucks when you work your butt off to get what you have to have others judge you based on how you spend it.

Last edited:

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/8162574

Feel better?

You have just shown your true colors to everyone here.

Well done.

Are you still pointing out how much you love Pete?

Oh Kevin, please know I have nothing but love for you and the team. In the very least, this post shows how much everyone cares and are willing to defend Pete. Although lets be honest I don't know if would have chosen the indigo blue

I think more importantly we need to focus on where you got that amazing mickey scarf you wore on the show I think last year.
You had mentioned a FRENCH ABD trip but details were lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter