Pete Werner, we're not as rich as you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a similar story.

Couple of weeks ago, I went swimming forgetting that my iPhone was in my pocket.

I not only got it wet....I held it under for 5 minutes.

When I got out, we Googled what to do. Everything said put it in rice.

We had no rice, so we put it in Rice-a-roni (the San Francisco treat).

We went to the Apple store and while the man was looking at my phone...he kept sniffing it.

The phone was not fixable...but it smelled good.

This is the funniest thing I have read in a very, very long time. :lmao::lmao:

Oh Kevin, please know I have nothing but love for you and the team. In the very least, this post shows how much everyone cares and are willing to defend Pete. Although lets be honest I don't know if would have chosen the indigo blue

I think more importantly we need to focus on where you got that amazing mickey scarf you wore on the show I think last year.
You had mentioned a FRENCH ABD trip but details were lacking.

You may be entirely sincere, but I smell sarcasm.

The details of my scarf? I worked for a year and half booking 30+ people on a Viking River cruise and then 20+ people on post cruise trip to Disneyland Paris.

I bought the scarf there.

You can buy one too if you work for a year and half and get 30 people to travel to Paris with you and then get 20 of those 30 to travel on to DLP with you.

The scarf was 23 euros.

See? There I go flaunting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter