• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!!! Petition For Pop Century: Legendary Years !!!

taramasalata

Earning My Ears
OK SO THIS IS A PETITION TO DISNEY TO COMPLETE OR TEAR DOWN THE LEGENDARY YEARS SECTION OF THE POP CENTURY RESORT

it really is an eyesore and takes that shine off the magic of the resort. :confused: :sad1:

if you agree, write your name and comments below!

susan from new jersey here

please finish the Legendary Years already!!!

I don't want them to complete it, then the two halves of Pop Century would be sharing buses.

I like getting on the bus and knowing it's going to its destination instead of another resort.

I do think they should tear the buildings down.

Please finish the Legendary Years.....It's wayyyyyy past time for them to be completed....

I don't want them to complete it, then the two halves of Pop Century would be sharing buses.

I like getting on the bus and knowing it's going to its destination instead of another resort.

I do think they should tear the buildings down.

OT here - I love your pic in your signature :lmao: Is that a real pic or is it edited? If it is real, please do tell the story behind it. Poor guy if that is real, I would run like the dickens too.

Sorry for being off topic but everytime I see that pic I really do chuckle out loud, at that does not happen often. :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Stephanie

If someone wouldn't mind, I'd love to be filled in on what the heck is going on with that. I didn't realize that they had part of the resort unfinished. Is it part of Pop? Sorry, I haven't been to disney since 1999!

I'm in, but how do you plan to submit this to disney, and whom at disney are you sending it to?

Considering how high their occupancy rates have been the last few years, I am suprised they have left it unfinished, I hate seeing buildings going to waste!

If someone wouldn't mind, I'd love to be filled in on what the heck is going on with that. I didn't realize that they had part of the resort unfinished. Is it part of Pop? Sorry, I haven't been to disney since 1999!

DSC02802.jpg

DSC02617.jpg

Yes, PLEASE FINISH the Legendary Years!

Family suites would be nice - with beds in both rooms instead of pull-outs!

It is so unlike Disney to start something so great and not finish it! PLEASE finish this resort....it will be fabulous!

We spoke to several different CM's @ Pop last week and all of them stated it will never be completed. They couldn't tell me why. One guy referenced $$.
It was so depressing looking at the buildings. My daughter said they looked "sad".

IMG_2775.jpg

How nice...the Disney Ghetto....

It is sad. We are considering PC for next year...this isn't a possibilty of views, is it? Hope not.

I can't understand why they wouldn't finish it when they run at capacity??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter