• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!!! Petition For Pop Century: Legendary Years !!!

I thought I heard somewhere that they were going to make the Legendary Years all into family suites like the ones at AS Music? It would be kind of cool to have a sort of "Carousel of Progress" theme to it. Actually ANY type of "progress" would be great! ;)

love that idea:thumbsup2

Have you seen the youtube video that actually goes up and into the rooms? Creepy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSc1fG0ETeY

After watching the video, I'm thinking Jason and Grant need to get over there and do a Ghosthunters episode.;)

Or, maybe they can make an extra large Haunted Mansion in there - creepy looking digs, aren't they?;)

They REALLY have to do something with that mess - I wonder if the powers-that-be at Disney have seen this pathetic video. If Walt were alive to see it, I think heads would be rolling big time.

I'd love to see it built into the family suites! It looks so sad and spooky just sitting there... :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter