• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pick Your Favorite Disney World Theme Park!!

What is your favorite Disney World Theme Park

• Magic Kingdom

• Hollywood Studios

• Epcot

• Animal Kingdom

• Downtown Disney

Results are only viewable after voting.

MK is my favorite because it was first. Also when DW and I were there in '84 DHS and AK weren't built and we didn't really do EPCOT properly. We enjoyed FW, but really didn't get into WS.

My wife and I love EPCOT. We just walk around world showcase atleast two to three times walking to the back of the countries to admire the "hidden" things that we would miss when we were younger and running from ride to ride. Plus the margarita's in mexico are great! (49 more days until my next one!!!!) Also we like Soarin'!
tom

EPCOT!
It was my first time there a couple weeks ago and I fell in love with Epcot! I love all the parks, but just the fact that I got to travel the world in the two days that we spent there was amazing! I love how as you enter each country, the music changes, the people working there change, it feels like your actually in that country. I showed my grandparents our pictures and they said " I thought you were just going to Florida?" ahaha
Epcot=love!
Disney World=Life!:)

MK we have to start with it and end with it. It makes me think about nothing but the moment I am in.

I voted for MK. It's the only park that makes me bawl like a baby when I step out from under the train station. I cry and cry and the DH and DKids laugh at me every time. :lmao: There is just something so magical about it, almost like I've come home.

I enjoy all of the parks, but MK is my favorite as it makes me feel young again.

For all of the parks, I enjoy spending time just taking it slow and soaking in all of the details. AK has some of the best detail, I love the music at Epcot and enjoy the nostalgia at HS. The sights, sounds, smells of all of the parks are just incredible. We just can't do amusement parks anymore. We had friends go to WDW and complain that the rides weren't that great and they'd just rather go to Six flags. To me, they just don't get it. They paid no attention to detail.

I voted for MK - Pirates, Mickey's Philharmagic, TTA, Jungle Cruise - love those & many more. It's a unique park & everyone in my family enjoys it there. I love all the parks but MK is magical for me. Once I see the Partners statue I forget the real world & just relish my time at WDW.

:goodvibes We love all the parks, but Magic Kingdom is our favorite. It's simply magical!!!:thumbsup2

I voted for Epcot because we just love the different countries and it gives us all down time to be together. Everytime we visit we always find something new at Epcot like the dreaded "Beverly" :lmao: which I tried for the first time last year.

my favorite is.... ahhh i can't decide i love them all! they really are so different and each has something unique to offer. it really depends on my mood i guess. maybe world shocase at epcot wins by the teensiest weensiest margin.

I voted for MK - we always end up spending the majority of our time here; for our family, the atmosphere can't be beat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter