Pick Your Favorite Disney World Theme Park!!

What is your favorite Disney World Theme Park

• Magic Kingdom

• Hollywood Studios

• Epcot

• Animal Kingdom

• Downtown Disney

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm sure like many...it was a hard pick to choose just one!!! At least for me. I picked DHS because it has the most "thrill" rides and I love those kind of rides!!!

I love MK because once you see the castle...you know it's all real!!!:cloud9::cloud9:

EPCOT--simply because of WS!! Love the countries and the workers in them...so cool to listen to them talk about where they're from and how much love they have for their country!!

AK--just a cool place to go...I love EE and Primevil Whirl!!!

This was a tough one, but I chose MK because it's the most magical. I can forget all about "real life" the moment I step on Main Street :cloud9: My favorite land....Fantasyland, of course :goodvibes

It was a tough pick between the MK and EPCOT, but I picked MK in the end. It is the park with the most amount of my favorites, and nearly every ride is a must do. Also, it doesn't hurt that I met my DH in line for the Skyway back in 1994.

I love MK for the Magic and that little kid inside me, but I chose EPCOT for the dining options, in the different countries.

DisneyJan2009408.jpg

I was torn between MK and Epcot for differnent reasons. But I went with Epcot for two reasons: (1) it was new when i was a kid, so there is a lot of memories about the new park at Disney World; and (2) you can get a beer in Epcot.

I was torn between MK and Epcot for differnent reasons. But I went with Epcot for two reasons: (1) it was new when i was a kid, so there is a lot of memories about the new park at Disney World; and (2) you can get a beer in Epcot.

:thumbsup2

I voted for the MK because for us it "feels" the most like Disney and our kids have the most fun there. That being said I fall in love with Epcot more each time we go and it's a close second. I love the atmosphere at DHS there just isn't as much to do there and AK is cool in its own way but I don't love that closed in feel that I get there when it starts to get busy...but they are all great in their own way :surfweb:

I could go to Disney and only go to MK. I'd miss parts of the others, but I could do a whole week at MK no problem... We skipped AK last time and it didn't bother me at all. It's nice, but it's no MK IMO.

I voted for the MK. I don't feel like I'm in WDW until I walk down main street and see the castle. So many memories come to me from my mom (who is missed so much) to my own children. :sigh:

Epcot is definitely my second fav followed by AK and then DHS. But like others have previously stated I enjoy everyone of the parks. They all have their charm and pluses.

MK would have to be my fav. Just so many great rides, that magical atmosphere, and to me it is DISNEY.

MK because it has the most of my favorite rides in it and my favorite nighttime must see-Spectromagic! Not to mention the castle and the princesses + Tinkerbell

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter