• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pick Your Favorite Disney World Theme Park!!

What is your favorite Disney World Theme Park

• Magic Kingdom

• Hollywood Studios

• Epcot

• Animal Kingdom

• Downtown Disney

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for MK :banana:

My family loves MK. It always reminds me of Walt Disney and his dream. It has a feeling of coming home again. :thumbsup2

My favorite is Hollywood Studious... I'm a major ride junkie, so the fact that ToT and Rock 'n' Rollercoaster is there, I can't even compare. Don't get me wrong, LOVE mk, but I love to rock more!! :rotfl:

For me, MK has the most classic rides and the best atmosphere. It's my all-time favorite. :thumbsup2

MGM/Hollywood Studios is my favorite and gets my vote. I love the atmosphere and my favorite rides are there.

But, it isn't a trip to WDW without beginning at MK and ending with it.

disneyapril079.jpg

This was tough, because I really love Epcot, too, but when it comes down to it, it's all about Main St. for me so I voted for MK

DSC00487.jpg

Epcot is hands down my favorite. I love the WS and can spend endless days there doing nothing but soaking up the atmosphere. Its even better when F&W or F&G Festivals are going on. I remember being in high school when they opened Epcot and I hated it and now I can't get enough of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter