Picture of the Day - Chatter Thread

I took it last December back in the CM area.

Is that the CM area up front behind the stables, where the old round house is?
I contemplated a quick trip through that area, but there were so many CM's coming and going I didn't go in.

Yes it is on that road by the old round house. If you know me you know I only sleep about 3hrs a day so I drive around all night on my golf cart looking for things to do and take pictures of. That picture was taken after 3am one morning.

2009021-1.jpg

Wow..isn't that the BEST sight of all!:woohoo: We are SO jealous!! Have a great trip and take some pics to post!

"Which animal isn't stuffed"
I don't see any stuffed animals... but that's a nice plush toy collection! (Disney-speak doesn't allow 'stuffed animals' as that relates to taxidermy figures... which relates too closely to hunting, which we all know is a politically charged subject that Disney would rather avoid... LONG LIVE MUSKET MICKEY!)

ShantaClausSm.png

I don't see any stuffed animals... but that's a nice plush toy collection! (Disney-speak doesn't allow 'stuffed animals' as that relates to taxidermy figures... which relates too closely to hunting, which we all know is a politically charged subject that Disney would rather avoid... LONG LIVE MUSKET MICKEY!)

ShantaClausSm.png

I guess the only Stuffed animal this trip will be me. Res at MBYBBQ and Crystal Palace.

Sorry for giving the wrong impression, that was our "we're here" pic from our July, 09 trip. Sorry.

No apology. That is exactly what going under those signs always mean to me "we're really here!" :woohoo: It makes me smile instantly and no matter how tired I am from our long drive from NY, I feel a rush of energy. :yay:

What a great pic Andrew & such a Beautiful day for a dip! I only wish the Fort had anything like that when I was young... oh wait... they had River Country, but that wasn't until I was an older version of young ;)

Great photo! Looks like it isn't too crowded, at least at the pool?

The pool was not too crowded - but the lounges were full. It was a perfect day for worshipping the sun, but a bit chilly for swimming.

We just got here. My parents have been here a week with my sister, brother, and their families. I guess the parks have been a zoo.

Two weeks can NOT wait, the drive down is going to be soooooo looooooonnnnggggggggggggg.
Thanks for the pictures everyone hope to post my own.
itch

ShantaClausSm.png

Tell that to Bambi :confused3

I have a slight favour. could some post pictures of two horses named Cornel (not sure of the spelling) and his pal Romeo from the Fort Wilderness trails. After my daughter I went on there last August, I stupidly forgot to take pictures of us riding plus pictures of the horses....Thanks

I took it last Nov. In Sept. it was not there, But one night in Oct. poof it was back and sometime in Jan. poof it was gone again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter