Planning another magical 5th birthday

We're in the teens!!​

I still can't believe how fast time is going.
Today I have been working on autograph books. Hopefully by the weekend I will have them done! I also have a movie night to post in the next couple of days.
I am starting to get that anxiety feeling that I am forgetting stuff I need to do before the trip! So I'm pretty certain that over the next few days I will be thinking Disney 24/7... well maybe I already do that. :goodvibes

Aaacccckkkkk! The teens! So exciting! I get that same anxiety too and after awhile I get to the "if I don't have it in one of these bags we can darn well live without it!" stage. :laughing:

Can't wait to see the autograph books and movie night!

The teens, WOOOO!! I can't wait to see your autograph books! Ahh I hate when the anxiety starts to set in, but don't worry I'm sure you have everything under control! :goodvibes

WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

It's almost here!!!! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU! can i cannot wait to see the autograph books!

:cool1: Yay for almost to Disney Day!! How exciting!:thumbsup2:dance3:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Aaacccckkkkk! The teens! So exciting! I get that same anxiety too and after awhile I get to the "if I don't have it in one of these bags we can darn well live without it!" stage. :laughing:

Can't wait to see the autograph books and movie night!

Yeah I keep telling myself that too. Okay. It's not the end of the world if we get something. :goodvibes

The teens, WOOOO!! I can't wait to see your autograph books! Ahh I hate when the anxiety starts to set in, but don't worry I'm sure you have everything under control! :goodvibes

I am revamping my packing list and going over everything today to make sure I have it all figured out. :cool1:

WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

It's almost here!!!! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU! can i cannot wait to see the autograph books!

Thanks! I am kind of in shock at how fast the time is going. Only 18 more days until I can stop keeping this secret!! And I know you know how I feel!

Our recent move night was Monsters Inc.
We made monster sandwiches with chips and little frosting graham cracker doors.
We also had a treat of popcorn in a monster bucket and some Monster soda. I got the Blood orange type and that led to a lot of excitement from the girls when Mike and Sully walked past the grocers and there was a sign in the window for blood oranges.
I was going to have them decorate doors for our activity but they wanted to play Headbanz instead.

photo142.jpg

photo143.jpg

Okay everybody. I finished the autograph books last night!
I got the cover art from Patnl34 here on the dis.
She did a bunch of things for me this trip. I love how willing those who can make these cute things are to share it with everyone for free. It's amazing!
I bought the pink notebooks from Hobby Lobby for only a couple of dollars with coupons.
The covers are foam which made it a little hard to attach the cover but I used clear tacky glue.
The inside pages are thick cardstock.
photo146.jpg

The books have all of the same pages in them. And in the same order.
Most of them are embellished identically as well but a few of them have slight differences.
Here are some sample pages:
photo149-1.jpg

photo147-1.jpg

photo150-1.jpg

photo148-1.jpg

photo151-1.jpg

photo152-1.jpg

I also finished my Pumpkin hairbow for Maddy.
photo153-1.jpg

The autograph books turned out great!:thumbsup2

What a wonderful Movie night as well. Thanks for the great idea for next weekend. (I knew there was a movie on our to watch list that would be appropriate for Halloween weekend. I just couldn't think of what it was. )

The autograph books turned out great!:thumbsup2

What a wonderful Movie night as well. Thanks for the great idea for next weekend. (I knew there was a movie on our to watch list that would be appropriate for Halloween weekend. I just couldn't think of what it was. )

Thank you!!
It was a fun movie for close to Halloween.
Over this next week we are going to try Nightmare before Christmas and HAunted Mansion too... not sure how the kids will like them but we will see.

OMGGGGGGGGGGG
Everything came out SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Love the monster night!
Headbandz.. that a tough game.

OHHHHHHHH CLOSER AND CLOSER!!! :thumbsup2

Cute, cute, cute on the Monsters Inc night!!!

I cant believe your trip is almost here!!! SQUEEEEE!!! :hyper:

Wow, oh WOW did those autograph books turn out GORGEOUS!!! :worship: Blown away, they're perfect!

And love the Pumpkin bow!!!! :lovestruc

Cute, cute, cute on the Monsters Inc night!!!

I cant believe your trip is almost here!!! SQUEEEEE!!! :hyper:

Wow, oh WOW did those autograph books turn out GORGEOUS!!! :worship: Blown away, they're perfect!

And love the Pumpkin bow!!!! :lovestruc

Thanks!
I know!! It's right around the corner now!!

GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS!!!!

dance.gif

IT'S SINGLE DIGIT DANCE DAY!!!

hiddlesdance.gif

I still can't believe that our trip is so close. It has gone by so fast!

So here is what we've been doing the past week or so:

We had Robin Hood movie night. We celebrated with Root Beer "Ale" and Prince John's jewelry.
photo155-1.jpg

It's hard to tell in the picture but our pizza was a big target.
photo156-1.jpg

I got my last two pair of shoes finished. A princess palace pets pair for Maddy and a Sofia the first pair for Abi.
photo172.jpg

photo171.jpg

photo170.jpg

photo169.jpg

photo174.jpg

photo175.jpg

photo176.jpg

We had our Nightmare Before Christmas movie night with hot dog mummies, the cheetos were supposed to be skeleton ones but when I went back to the store they were all gone.. so they are regular cheetos we pretended were bones. :goodvibes And we had monster soda and skeleton family cupcakes.

photo166.jpg

And or course Halloween!
photo167.jpg

love the Halloween costumes! the Sophia dress looks great!

more fun movie nights! I really want to make those mummy hot dogs--they look so fun. and great idea with the ring pops for jewels!

SINGLE DIGITS!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE SO CLOSE!!!!! that is sssssooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!

awww!!!! Fun Movie nights! I adore the shoes great job!

Ohh ALMOST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter