Planning another magical 5th birthday

TOMORROW!! hope you all have a safe and FUN trip!! It's been in the low 70s but supposed to warm up starting tomorrow and no rain in the forecast so fingers crossed for you!! :)

It's here guys!! Today is the day!

It's 6am and miraculously the kids are still asleep! I am showered and dressed and packed. Most of the luggage is in the car. Doug is getting ready right now.
As soon as he is ready I will set up all the stuff for the girls.
Then we will set up breakfast and then when they wake up we will see what happens!

I can't believe today is finally here. After so many months of planning it really does feel like it is just so far off and then bang! It's the day.

I probably won't be on here much before we get back but you can follow me in Instagram at theannegirl. I will post to there probably a few times a day.
Thanks to all of you who have followed along on this planning adventure and I will be back with a trip report!

We are back! We got back pretty late Friday night.
Saturday was spent unpacking and doing an insane amount of laundry.
Our house was spotless when we got home and within hours on Saturday it looked like 100 people had just ran through it ransacking as they went.
Sunday I boycotted everything and read most of the day, putting off dishes and cleaning until the next day. Exhaustion had come and was kicking my butt.
That night, however, we had to go out for a family Thanksgiving dinner... since we will be at my parents house for Thanksgiving this year and Doug's parents are in Hong Kong for two years, his siblings all wanted to get together a little early for our own dinner.
Yesterday I spent all day cleaning up the house and finishing more laundry.
Today I have finally got around to catching up on the Dis and looking over my photos.
I just finished looking through our Memory Maker pictures. All 500+ of them. Now I will have to get the pictures from my camera and our phones onto the computer as well- over 2,000. Yikes. So, hopefully I will be starting our trip report tomorrow. I will link to it here when it gets started!

Glad your home! can't wait for your TR!!!

In the meantime:
Frozen+Thanksgiving+Banner.jpg

In case, anyone didn't notice----

The trip report is going! Link in signature and above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter