Planning another magical 5th birthday

love the Halloween costumes! the Sophia dress looks great!

more fun movie nights! I really want to make those mummy hot dogs--they look so fun. and great idea with the ring pops for jewels!

SINGLE DIGITS!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE SO CLOSE!!!!! that is sssssooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!

The mummy dogs are so easy and the kids love them so much!
AAAHHH I know! Isn't it crazy!!! This time has gone by soooo fast. This week is going to be a blur of getting ready I think.

awww!!!! Fun Movie nights! I adore the shoes great job!

Ohh ALMOST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I know! It's almost here!!

Our most recent movie night was for Frozen!! It was such a fun night. As much as we love Frozen, we haven't really watched it that many times. I think this was only our third or fourth time watching it together as a family.
For dinner we had sandwiches... you know because of the song. But we didn't finish each others sandwiches. We only ate our own. :)
We had chips to go with it and carrots for Olaf's nose.

photo194.jpg

Then we waited a while, did some puzzles and then had some chocolate fondue. We had bananas, honey crisp apples, and mixed fruit to dip in it. So yummy!

photo195.jpg

Then we did some more activities and then had some ice cream with whipped cream and blue sprinkles.

photo196.jpg

Maddy spent most of the night doing puzzles and Abi did some Frozen loom bands.

photo197.jpg

photo198.jpg

Then poor little Maddy decided to run up the sidewalk and fell and scraped her face pretty bad. She looks pretty rough now with bruising and scabbing. Hopefully it will all clear up fast!

photo199.jpg

Today I spent most of the day going through all the clothes, shoes, and hairbows for the trip and putting together the outfits for the girls!
So expect a huge outfit post later!​

What a fun movie night!

Poor Maddy! Hope that heals up before the trip! Otherwise its going to make for some interesting pictures.:rotfl2:

OH NO! Poor Maddie!!! poor little girl! really hope it clears up and SOON! your so close!!!

You did a great job with your frozen night!

What a fun movie night!

Poor Maddy! Hope that heals up before the trip! Otherwise its going to make for some interesting pictures.:rotfl2:

Thanks! I know. I keep thinking please clear up before next tuesday! Abi keeps saying the scab on Maddy's face looks like a hot dog. So yeah, not sure we want her first experience at BBB to be remembered as the hot dog picture. :rotfl2:
OH NO! Poor Maddie!!! poor little girl! really hope it clears up and SOON! your so close!!!

You did a great job with your frozen night!
Thank you! Me too. It did look a bit better today than yesterday and she is doing a good job of leaving it alone so I am hoping it will clear up a little every day.
What a fun Frozen night! Awww poor Maddy :( I hope it heals up quickly. Can't wait for the outfit post!

Thanks! The movie night was so fun.
I felt so bad for her. She was so upset about it.
Here comes the outfit post!

Doug left today with some friends for Blizzcon in Aneheim. It is a huge convention held for Blizzard- a big gaming company that makes one of his favorite video games (World of Warcraft). He will be getting back Sunday night just in time to go back to work for one day and then leave again with us!:cool1:
So I am spending my time getting to the last minute details of the trip.
I am going over my binder and making sure I have everything done, checked off, and accounted for.
I am going to do as much of the packing as I can tomorrow! That will just leave last minute/ day of things to put in Tuesday morning. I can't believe it is getting here so quickly.
So, I laid out all the clothes for the girls and planned out their outfits down to every detail that I can and took pictures so that when I pack tomorrow I can make sure I have everything in the bags together. (I pack the outfits in ziplock bags like I know many people here on the Dis do.
So, here they are:

For our first day. We will be letting the girls (finally!) know about this trip and they will find these outfits to wear for our traveling day.
The reveal shirts that I ironed on, Mickey skirts I made for our last trip that still fit although they are quite short on them, and then black capri leggings to wear under the skirts. They have the little Minnie girl hair clips to wear with it.
photo209-1.jpg

photo208-1.jpg

For our Hollywood Studios day:
Abi will be wearing the Sofia the first shirt I ironed on, the Sofia skirt I made, the Sofia hair clip I made, and the Sofia shoes I painted. She will be so excited when she sees these and I think she will be really excited to meet Sofia wearing them.
For Maddy it was a little trickier to decided what to have her wear this day. I thought about Mickey themed because of disney jr but then I thought since Abi was wearing her new painted shoes I would just have Maddy wear her outfit that also had painted shoes.
So she will be wearing her princess palace pets t-shirt, depending on the weather either her purple pants or denim shorts, the pumpkin the dog bow I made, and her palace pets shoes.
photo210-1.jpg

photo211-1.jpg

For Maddy's birthday we will have a few outfit changes. Our BBB appointments aren't until early afternoon so the girls will start the day in more casual outfits.
Maddy will wear a birthday shirt. I made her one with an iron on birthday Minnie but she is so in love lately with the old hand me down pink cupcake birthday shirt that I am going to brink it along too and let her decide. Then she will have the birthday cake bow and polka dot skirt.
Abi will wear her princess t-shirt with pink pants. I have both of them with the cinderella clip I made for when we are at breakfast at CRT but I might bring the other princesses clips too and let them decided which one to wear since there are other princesses to meet!
After BBB they will be wearing their dresses. Maddy's Cinderella dress with pearls and the jeweled shoes I made. And Abi in her Sofia dress that she wore for Halloween.
I am going to try to alter her pink Cinderella dress from our last trip to fit her tomorrow. If I can do it and it looks okay I will be bringing it along as well so she can have the option of changing into it for the 1900 park fare dinner this night so that they would both be in Cinderella inspired outfits.
photo212-1.jpg

photo214-1.jpg

photo215-1.jpg

photo217-1.jpg

For our next Magic Kingdom day both girls will be wearing casual Minnie Mouse t-shirts. Depending on the weather they will either be wearing shorts or jeggings with them.
photo219-1.jpg

photo220-1.jpg

For our first Epcot day the girls will be wearing their matching Small world inspired shirts I ironed on and the small world skirts I made. Then when we go to Ohana for dinner they will change into the teal outfits. Abi also has the shorts you can see under the teal and white skirt so that she can change out of the skirt after dinner if she wants since it isn't as comfortable as Maddy's dress. They will both wear the hula girl bows I made.
photo221-1.jpg

photo222-1.jpg

photo223-1.jpg

photo224-1.jpg

For our Animal Kingdom day the girls will be wearing matching shirts I ironed on, the skirts I made for AK on our last trip (same size as mickey ones) and black shorts. They will wear the bows that match from our last trip as well.
photo226.jpg

photo225.jpg

continued in next post

Our next magic kingdom day we will be meeting Tinkerbell so they will be in Tink themed outfits. Maddy will wear her Tinkerbell dress we won about a year ago from Chameleon girls (I will bring a pair of pants for her for if it gets cold) and Abi will wear her Tinkerbell t-shirt and jeans.They will both wear the Tinkerbell hair clips I made.
photo227.jpg

photo228.jpg

The next day we won't be going to Magic Kingdom until the afternoon so for the morning hanging around the resort the girls will wear t-shirts and shorts. Then before we go to the park they will change into their Frozen outfits because this is the day we will meet Anna and Elsa!
They will wear their Big Sister/ Little Sister Anna and Elsa shirts I ironed on, the Frozen skirts I made, the Frozen shoes I painted, and the Anna and Elsa hair clips I made.
photo229.jpg

photo230.jpg

photo232.jpg

Our next Epcot day the girls will have an Alice in Wonderland theme as we will hopefully be meeting her this day.
Maddy will wear the Alice dress I made for Abi on our last trip and Abi will wear her Alice t-shirt with jeans. They will both wear the Alice hair clips I made.
Then they will have an outfit change for Chef Mickey's that night.
Maddy will wear that Minnie Mouse paris outfit I found at the discount store and Abi will wear her Minnie/ Mickey t-shirt with polka dot pants.
photo235.jpg

photo236.jpg

photo233.jpg

photo234.jpg

For our last Epcot day Abi will be in a pink shirt and jeans and Maddy will wear her tink t-shirt and jeans.
photo231.jpg

Our last Magic Kingdom day will be when we meet Rapunzel. Maddy will wear the Rapunzel twirl shirt I made for Abi on our last trip with a t-shirt and pants underneath. Abi will wear her princess t-shirt again with shorts or pants. They will wear the Rapunzel hair clips I made.
photo237.jpg

photo238.jpg

So there it is! I am so excited to see them in all the outfits and hopefully they will enjoy it too.​

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I am IN LOVE with all these outfits!!! Simply ADORABLE and i really love them!!!! you did such a fantastic job! :love:

Yes before you know it you will be in the best place EVER!!!!!

I am so excited for you! are you going to video their reaction?

All of the outfits are SO adorable!! They are going to look so cute, you did such a good job planning all these out!

Only a few days to go! In case I don't make it on here before you leave, HAVE AN AMAZING TRIP!! pixiedust: I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I am IN LOVE with all these outfits!!! Simply ADORABLE and i really love them!!!! you did such a fantastic job! :love:

Yes before you know it you will be in the best place EVER!!!!!

I am so excited for you! are you going to video their reaction?

Thank you!!
5 days now!
We are going to video it! We are going to hide the video camera so they won't know something is up but it will be filming the whole time.

All of the outfits are SO adorable!! They are going to look so cute, you did such a good job planning all these out!

Only a few days to go! In case I don't make it on here before you leave, HAVE AN AMAZING TRIP!! pixiedust: I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!

Thank you!
I hope you have an amazing trip as well!:cool1::cool1:

oohhhh---you are SSSOOO close! i'm so excited for you all and for the surprise!!! I don't know how you've kept the secret so long....

I love all the outfits! the girls are going to look so cute!

I hope poor maddy is feeling better! I showed my girls the pictures and my maddie was very concerned about if she was better now. but she was seriously impressed with maddy's Cinderella bun (that's what we call it when she wears her hair pulled up on top of her head)! :rotfl2: kids.....

are you planning on doing a TR? i'd love to see pictures of your magical trip!

oohhhh---you are SSSOOO close! i'm so excited for you all and for the surprise!!! I don't know how you've kept the secret so long....

I love all the outfits! the girls are going to look so cute!

I hope poor maddy is feeling better! I showed my girls the pictures and my maddie was very concerned about if she was better now. but she was seriously impressed with maddy's Cinderella bun (that's what we call it when she wears her hair pulled up on top of her head)! :rotfl2: kids.....

are you planning on doing a TR? i'd love to see pictures of your magical trip!

It has definitely been hard keeping the secret! It has almost been blown so many times. Now that there are only a few days left it is getting even harder not to say something!
She is feeling much better. She has a ginormous scab on her cheek under her eye but I am hopeful it will clear up by next week. Haha. That's cute. Cinderella bun. Our Maddy calls it a top knot.
I WILL do a trip report! Last time I just did it on my blog and then linked to each post but this time I am really looking forward to doing an actual Dis trip report!

Getting SO close!
Last night I made this bag to hold the autograph books and markers in.

photo239.jpg

Tonight I will hopefully get all the packing done after the girls are asleep.
I wanted to have it done Wednesday but..... nope. Didn't happen. So, since Doug is out of town and the girls are both home it has been trickier to get anything done this weekend.
Hopefully it will all work out tonight.​

BAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA your not packed.. I SO UNDERSTAND THIS!!!

Good Luck!

the bag is perfect!!

How many days? 1?!? I am so excited for youuuuuuuuuuuu

SO CLOSE, SO CLOSE, SO CLOSE!! here's my packing philosophy when the trip gets this close.... ::yes::

have a great time!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA your not packed.. I SO UNDERSTAND THIS!!!

Good Luck!

the bag is perfect!!

How many days? 1?!? I am so excited for youuuuuuuuuuuu

We leave TOMORROW! I can't believe it. I did get most of the packing done by staying up way too late Saturday night. Now, as soon as I am done procrastinating I will go get everything done that I can before showers tomorrow morning. Ahhhh. So much to do, so little time. :cool1:
SO CLOSE, SO CLOSE, SO CLOSE!! here's my packing philosophy when the trip gets this close.... ::yes::

have a great time!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter