Playstation xbox and Wii Friendly chat thread

Just because he has bad taste, doesn't mean you have to encourage him.

You know you have probably never tried the wii, so why are you exactly doubting it again? It is actually a very fun system, just like they always say dont judge a book ( or video game in this matter ) by its cover.:goodvibes princess:

Your mistaken..

Wii has only sold 68,000 copies at most.
PS3 has sold over 538,000 copies at least.
XBOX360 sold over 351,000 copies

Tony hawks project 8 - Yes thats a game - Has sold over 98,000 copies, more than the wii, although the wii is getting more popular it cant outsell the xbox360 or PS3. It may soon reach higher than tony hawks project 8 but can never outsell PS3 or XBOX360

I Think we get it ok? no need to hear about the wii not selling as much as a play station 3 or a computer man who created a video game system.

have you heard last week these were the standings for sales so far for the past two years
wii 9 million
xbox 8.9 million
ps3 about 6 million
so i think maybe xbox and wii might be tied because of halo but ps3 are hardly selling everywhere
360s are selling in america only
wiii is selling great in japan and europe

...who cares?

Care to count the number of PC sales?

Because if you do, then victory is mine.

Granted, I have 2 PC's and neither are for gaming. I doubt most people buy a PC for gaming purposes.

Playstation xbox and Wii Friendly chat thread

:)
You honestly can't have a completely friendly video game thread on three different systems. There are fans of each that will argue and bicker constantly. I really think we need a separate thread for each.

Hey all. Im wondering if i should get a wii, for red steel and mortal combat. Or if I should get a 360 for the new tony hawk game, that skate game with the thumb commercial and halo 3. Ive played wii for 8 hours straight non stop multiplayer red steel and wow. I had so much fun. Now I hear from everyone that halo 3 is insane. But.... Im not sure if I should pay the extra 100 dollars for a 360 but have better games or if I should get wii, for wii parties, wii online and red steel.

Anyone have any ideas?

LOl yeah, I worry though, my little bro is obsessed and we play armagedon @.@

Alot of blood and gore, he thinks its cool..

So should i get a wii or a 360.

LOl yeah, I worry though, my little bro is obsessed and we play armagedon @.@

Alot of blood and gore, he thinks its cool..

So should i get a wii or a 360.

Get the wii! What is the deal with people like Microsoft and Sony Creating the same systems over and over like PS1 PS2 and PS3. What is up with that and now Xbox360?

You know you have probably never tried the wii, so why are you exactly doubting it again? It is actually a very fun system, just like they always say dont judge a book ( or video game in this matter ) by its cover.:goodvibes princess:

And Macntosh, Once again dont judge a book by its cover, Im not judging your a computer freak just cause of your name.

:rotfl:
Get the wii! What is the deal with people like Microsoft and Sony Creating the same systems over and over like PS1 PS2 and PS3. What is up with that and now Xbox360?

lOl next year a wii something will probably come out lol

Dear People who obsess about how the Wii is awesome "Because the Wiimote is a whole new level of control!" -

Your beloved console is just replacing random button mashing with random stick waggling.

That is all.

~~

Oh, FairlyOddGrlz?

A title is part of the cover.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter